Ayrv Inverness / Inverness v Ayr - Play Off Quarter Final

No

Probably the arrogance from the fans and the manager that has done it. You seem to be making more of the Smith signing for some reason and it’s quite bizarre.

Don’t think we have been arrogant at all the last few years. We know its our own fault where we are and we finally have a bit of belief it can be rectified this season.

The problem with Dundee utd was the lack of respect announcing a pre contract right before you play ayr the only way you could unsettle us after we hammered use

So it is regarding the Smith signing? Thats the only point I was trying to confirm.

Djaffo seems unwilling to just accept that and admit it

f**k me if thats how to win football games 6 footers all over the park then f**k the premier league. Both games only one team play real football

I hope playing “real football” is of comfort to you while watching us on TV next week in the next round.

So it is regarding the Smith signing? Thats the only point I was trying to confirm.

Djaffo seems unwilling to just accept that and admit it

Yeah I would say a lot of it is down to that but seriously you's must have done a lot of financial damage if you's don't get promoted due to almost signing a full team in January

In all seriousness, it was comfortable in the end but easily could have been a different story. Ayr were by far the better team today and we just didn’t look at it. Slack all over the park, Doran being the exception.

On saying that I think we managed to limit chances Ayr had. Can only really think of one clear chance in the second half, before it was 1-1. Ayr were just lacking that final ball or bit of luck for the ball to bounce to them in the box.

Good away support as well.

On to Tuesday now and we will have to be much better. Maybe it will help us being at home in the first leg as it looked like we didn’t know to sit back and protect the result or go out to try and win the game and ended up disjointed really.

Well Ogren supposedly has millions and the club have confirmed our budget for next year will be the same regardless of what league we are in. Take from that what you will.
Yeah but does it not worry you as I think back to Gretna there millions will run out as outside the old firm you will be lucky to make a profit in scottish football

as outside the old firm you will be lucky to make a profit in scottish football

Oh boy have I got a thread for you to read. Commonly known as the BRALT it documents that one half of the old firm failed to turn a profit is a spectacular style, resorting to swindling the tax man and cheating on player registrations to avoid the SFA getting wind.

Apparently the team that replaced them are just as financially hilarious

12 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:
17 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:
Well Ogren supposedly has millions and the club have confirmed our budget for next year will be the same regardless of what league we are in. Take from that what you will.

Yeah but does it not worry you as I think back to Gretna there millions will run out as outside the old firm you will be lucky to make a profit in scottish football

We made a profit last season (17/18)

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Oh boy have I got a thread for you to read. Commonly known as the BRALT it documents that one half of the old firm failed to turn a profit is a spectacular style, resorting to swindling the tax man and cheating on player registrations to avoid the SFA getting wind.

Apparently the team that replaced them are just as financially hilarious

Too many Scottish football fans live in blissful ignorance of what happened and what is happening to the two clubs who have played at Ibrox over the years.

Back on topic, hat off to Ayr for their performances over the season, but no surprise that ICT have a good chance of getting back to the Premiership soon. Of course, I hope they don't, but if they do, there's the consolation of visiting the Hawkhill Bowling Club a couple of times next season.

Just got back from the game not long ago. Honestly, really good game today, we done all we could to try and win today. Thought the support was excellent today was bouncing in that away end. I liked the send off at the end, nice touch when Live forever came on :)

Proud of the performance today, gave 100% and fans the belief we could pull off the unthinkable which looked more than possible in the second half. However just left ourselves with too much to do after Tuesday night, not going to lie but at times in the second half of the season i had doubts about the commitment of players who were already going elsewhere next season or linked with moves away.

However after today it proved what i was thinking was a load of shite, every man on that pitch was playing for the jersey and the club today and could see how gutted they were for the club at the end. 

Onwards and upwards to next season which will be huge for our club, at a large crossroads for our future plans imo. 

Plus all the best to ICT, don't play pretty football at times but it's effective and got you into the semis, all the best against the arabs!