Ayrv Inverness / Inverness v Ayr - Play Off Quarter Final

Not finished laughing at Falkirk yet it's not easy to shake that one [emoji849]

Making the playoffs has been a fantastic and we'll deserved achievement from this squad.
There shouldn't be any pressure on Ayr in these playoffs while the other 3 clubs involved are obviously budgeting for top flight football next season

7 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Scotrail are apparently laying on free train travel for us. Maybe a couple of thousand :lol:

If Scotrail are laying on free travel for you Ayr fans then I think what they mean by free is having you sitting on the roof of the train as they do in India, if that is the case then wrap up well and duck well down at bridges and tunnels.

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

If Scotrail are laying on free travel for you Ayr fans then I think what they mean by free is having you sitting on the roof of the train as they do in India, if that is the case then wrap up well and duck well down at bridges and tunnels.

By f**k you’re an awful poster

IMG_3215.jpg

I’m bricking myself ahead of this one. Honestly don’t know what to expect, there is no doubt ICT have had the better of us this season but all four games have been tightly contested. 

Team wise I’d go:

Doohan

Smith/Docherty Rose Muirhead Harvie

McDaid Docherty/Crawford Murdoch Cadden

Moffat Shankland

Subs:- Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Kerr, Crawford, Forrest, McCowan, 

Would probably take a draw so we’re travelling up to Inverness on Saturday still in the tie. A win would obviously be amazing. 

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Hope we can bag ourselves a precious away goal.

It's only 1 leg m8.  Ayr got drawn at home for it.

I’m really glad away goals don’t count - means we can go baws oot 0-0-10 in the home leg and just focus on scoring goals. Really hope ICT don’t catch onto this though before it’s their turn to play at home.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m bricking myself ahead of this one. Honestly don’t know what to expect, there is no doubt ICT have had the better of us this season but all four games have been tightly contested. 

Team wise I’d go:

Doohan

Smith/Docherty Rose Muirhead Harvie

McDaid Docherty/Crawford Murdoch Cadden

Moffat Shankland

Subs:- Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Kerr, Crawford, Forrest, McCowan, 

Would probably take a draw so we’re travelling up to Inverness on Saturday still in the tie. A win would obviously be amazing. 

Miller doesn't even make the bench? :unsure2: 

9 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Yeah I'm dubious as to the chances of it coming off. Hope I'm wrong though would be a cracking way to get there for nothing. I'll be making a weekend of it, as the weather is looking promising so I'll be driving up

If we have a good result tomorrow I'm thinking of going up. I'll be driving there and back on the Saturday though which will be a slog.

If both Smith and Geggan are both out for tomorrow leaves us really short at right back I know Doc has been touted to play there but he's not a full back in any way, I wonder if McCall might change from 442 to 352 for this game and go
Doohan
Rose Muirhead Harvie
Forrest or Cadden Murdoch Kerr Crawford Miller
Moffat Shankland
The only other time we have played that this season is the 2nd half against Cally we almost got a point after being 3 down at half time.

If both Smith and Geggan are both out for tomorrow leaves us really short at right back I know Doc has been touted to play there but he's not a full back in any way, I wonder if McCall might change from 442 to 352 for this game and go
Doohan
Rose Muirhead Harvie
Forrest or Cadden Murdoch Kerr Crawford Miller
Moffat Shankland
The only other time we have played that this season is the 2nd half against Cally we almost got a point after being 3 down at half time.

Tbh I’d rather play one player out of position than change our whole formation.

At least it stops all the debating about playing Smith against Dundee Utd if we get through.