Ayrv Inverness / Inverness v Ayr - Play Off Quarter Final

McCall saying Liam Smith has potentially tweaked his hamstring, shit. 

Also said about how we're missing the 'certain types of players' for the home game but who we've got will be suited perfectly to the away game, presume he's meaning the likes of Bell, Adams and Geggan who will be big misses.

2 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

After we've all finished laughing at Falkirk, there is the small matter of the play-offs, so who will earn the right to play Dundee United.

We've taken one point from twelve against the Highlanders this season and we are the walking wounded, so it's needless to say I ain't confident.

But you have to be in it to win it, which is a massive achievement, given we were supposed to be where Falkirk and Queen of the South are tonight.

I for one take no pleasure in seeing a team relegated and I'm sure that most fans will agree.

I for one take no pleasure in seeing a team relegated and I'm sure that most fans will agree.

Hahahahahahahahagahaga

^
That’s how little pleasure I take in seeing Falkirk relegated.

The amount of Ayr fans postings on here would suggest a degree of fear and desperation or the delight that they have got this far.

How so?

I don’t really think fans posting on a forum tells us anything about how confident we are about winning this tie.

I’m a lot more confident now than I was a month ago.

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

The amount of Ayr fans postings on here would suggest a degree of fear and desperation or the delight that they have got this far.

Imagine Ayr fans posting on an Ayr thread.

16 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Does the lack of ICT fans on here not also tell us about ICT as a club?

Your preposterous suggestion and emoji that you are an endangered Panda really does question your sanity.

As  btw I do hope you cannot lock your bedroom door so that your parents can offer you some succour.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

ICT (Inverness Caledonian Thistle) to edge this on away goals. 

I don't think away goals have been used in these playoffs.   Sure if it was an aggregate draw extra time and penalties then came into play.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Think you are in the minority there bud