Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

12 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

If you do sit in the whole game that’ll be madness. Our defence is as leaky as a bottomless bucket. All out Forfar attack and the game is won

Almost every Raith fan on here is downplaying there chances....i believe it's all bollocks.....full time outfit who MUST go up this time, Raith will be a different team in these 2 games, huge favourites for me....we ARE the underdogs.

Almost every Raith fan on here is downplaying there chances....i believe it's all bollocks.....full time outfit who MUST go up this time, Raith will be a different team in these 2 games, huge favourites for me....we ARE the underdogs.

Let’s not have a pissing contest about who is going to be the biggest underdog. An underdog is someone who has little chance of winning, this tie is as close to 50-50 as you are going to get.

Ps is someone comments about 50-50 as a score line I’ll not be happy lol

2 minutes ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Let’s not have a pissing contest about who is going to be the biggest underdog. An underdog is someone who has little chance of winning, this tie is as close to 50-50 as you are going to get.

Ps is someone comments about 50-50 as a score line I’ll not be happy lol

Raith evens - Forfar 11/4 is not 50/50....you guys are expected to win and simply cannot afford to lose, a victory will be a huge bonus for us.

9 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Huge favourites who finished below Forfar and who lost two and drew one of the last three games between the sides.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Huge favourites who finished below Forfar and who lost two and drew one of the last three games between the sides.

Bookies are hardly ever wrong.......i don't buy all this "we finished below Forfar so we won't win-we always blow it" pish. Tell the chairman to stick 100k on us...that should wipe the debt out?

1 minute ago, tbsouth said:

Bookies are hardly ever wrong.......i don't buy all this "we finished below Forfar so we won't win-we always blow it" pish. Tell the chairman to stick 100k on us...that should wipe the debt out?

The bookies are possibly right to make us favourites for the Tuesday game given our home form. 

Favourites over 2 games? Do the bookies not check previous results between the sides? What are the odds for us both to make the Play-off Final?

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Full time football has made f**k all difference over 36 league games, it won't magically do it now. 

Yeh but you guys have bands and cones...you come out early at HT and do a silly warm up thing...it's really cool...how are you going to downplay the final against a team that finished below you?? :thumsup2

I'm really on the fence with this, on the one hand our play off history is shocking and we've had a poor season throwing away games with stupid goals left right and centre.

On the other our recent form hasn't been too bad I feel we've picked up points we wouldn't have and we do score goals.

0-0 Tuesday and we will be fucked in the second leg.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

4 wins and 16 points from our last 10 matches. Pretty much par for the course over this season.

For me we just concede far too many goals to realistically have a chance in the play offs.

Forfar 54 - 47 = +7

Raith 75 - 49 = +26

Do any Raith fans check details like this?

I'm really on the fence with this, on the one hand our play off history is shocking and we've had a poor season throwing away games with stupid goals left right and centre.
On the other our recent form hasn't been too bad I feel we've picked up points we wouldn't have and we do score goals.
0-0 Tuesday and we will be fucked in the second leg.

If I had to predict one thing about Tuesday night it’s that it won’t end 0-0.

7 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Forfar 54 - 47 = +7

Raith 75 - 49 = +26

Do any Raith fans check details like this?

What are the stats for the 2nd half of the season? Forfar are similar to Alloa last year in that they enter the play offs as the form team in the league.

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

13 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Let me tell you what's embarrassing , you telling me to go back to my own page when you have been on there having a dig at me and me only ?  Eh? Another thing is the big club trying to get promotion from the seaside league to the championship ? :lol: Looking forward to roaring back # 3 .  :thumsup2

I picked on you cause your a slaver that’s never off the Rovers chat board talking out you back side, it doesn’t change the fact that the majority of your brothers think beating the Rovers twice is classed as a great season even though finishing 7th  lol. What I am embarrassed about is being pumped by East Fife twice and the majority of our performances this season especially when we are a full time outfit.