Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

Guest bernardblack
Tactics from Jim Weir over the two legs killed us unfortunately.

Substitutions today slightly baffling also.

Sticking Moore up top for Coupe was an odd one.

3 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Tactics from Jim Weir over the two legs killed us unfortunately.

Substitutions today slightly baffling also.

I thought other than a ten minute spell after half time Forfar were very negative considering what was at stake. 

Strange first half. It seemed Coupe was playing deep to give us a back 5. This left Raith loads of space to build from the back. Which at least they didn't. Different second half but what a way to lose a goal. As outrageous as the polis moving our drum team on. Once Travis off I don't know what else JW could do but odd substitutions right enough.

Who was the ref today? Never had control of the game and was abysmal decision wise for both teams.

Fair play to Raith. We didn’t really run up today and ill discipline cost us in the playoffs once again.

What a season though!
Not a fag paper between us and Raith all season and 11 undefeated at home. Plenty to be optimistic about. Great crowd as well exceeding Tuesdays.

Just now, grumswall said:

Congratulations to Forfar for a great season. We've miraculously won a play off game but you were worthy of second spot.

Just dobbie to deal with now...

Good luck in the final,as expected today a tight game settled by a ‘moment’. I think Raith will struggle with Queens but if you have a first leg lead will have a chance.

Congratulations to Forfar for a great season. We've miraculously won a play off game but you were worthy of second spot.

Just dobbie to deal with now...
Good luck. Not fussed if its you or QOS next season. That said if its you minor shuts n giggles.

Good luck in the final,as expected today a tight game settled by a ‘moment’. I think Raith will struggle with Queens but if you have a first leg lead will have a chance.
[emoji106] I'll happily take an absolute masterclass in shitfesting if it gets us up. We've already beaten an aj team this season (albeit he had already been punted). Find a way to keep dobbie out of the games and we have a great chance. All the best for next season regardless of what league we end up in.

I was really worried at 1-0 but Forfar lost all discipline and were lucky to finish with 10 men. In particular was funny to see Baird challenging Buchanan to a fight at full time. 
Less than 5 minutes of worry. Must have been a horrid time..

47 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Mon the Queens and Stephen Dobbie. ;)

Are you lost?  Your lot aren't even in Forfars league next season nevermind the one we were playing for entry to. Away to the subseaside league wi ye ya plum.

44 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

See you next season guys enjoy the summer hols.

Predicting a cup pairing  this early?  Impressive but I'd rather have the lottery numbers for Tuesday night.

31 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

Oh just f**k off! Enjoy you're win over the two legs but for fucks sake being a shitesteerer is extremely unflattering!

Shitesteering?

I guess you have no mirrors in your house then.

I have to say Forfar have had an amazing season and deservedly finished second. A management team that will only get better with Baird too. As for my team we really need to work out how we stop Dobbie.