Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

This is the back story to your slip raising eyebrows.Screenshot_20190507-222101.thumb.png.53f59330e94244cb0bb3112f2f244786.png
[emoji28] I can assure you I work for neither company. Haven't seen my 1 year old since Monday due to work. Was lucky the game kicked off after her bed time or I wouldn't have bothered going last night so I could spend time with her. I'm sure young will have you set up better on Saturday though...

Now 4 buses
Plus £££orfer have up the prices to £15 £10 concession
So much for despising the big time Charlies in the seaside league
A bit much for a play off game really. I don't understand why clubs don't appreciate that it's been a long and expensive season for supporters and, with the possibility of 4 games in less than 2 weeks, an expensive run of fixtures.
One thing we have gotten right in recent years is our pricing for these matches. It's a shame most other clubs won't follow suit.

Just watched the goals on the highlights package. Baird goal is a peach but we just stand off him.

That tackle over by the Main Stand when it was 2-1 looked a sending off at the time, think another ref would have sent the Forfar player off. Very late.

Edited by Scary Bear

10 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

A bit much for a play off game really. I don't understand why clubs don't appreciate that it's been a long and expensive season for supporters and, with the possibility of 4 games in less than 2 weeks, an expensive run of fixtures.
One thing we have gotten right in recent years is our pricing for these matches. It's a shame most other clubs won't follow suit.

It's £14 and £8 for the terracing.

Edited by Beachbum

27 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

He was constantly out of position when he came on?
Eckersley was raging at him countless times to get forward. Or did you not see that?

Still no words of encouragement for his attack minded play i see, remember the crosses or what about the beautiful nutmeg on Saturday that set up Hilson's goal.

Once Eckersley had a pop at him but how many pops did he have 1st half i wonder??

Coupe was fine when he came  on, put in a couple of good crosses and at least took on the full back.  Of bigger concern to me was Moore , completely lost the man for first Raith goal cross and looked lost most of game needs to do more to keep his place.

8 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Coupe was fine when he came  on, put in a couple of good crosses and at least took on the full back.  Of bigger concern to me was Moore , completely lost the man for first Raith goal cross and looked lost most of game needs to do more to keep his place.

Bain will start instead of Moore, all our 2nd half chances came from both Bain and Coupe, you have to wonder what some 'fans' see when they are having a pop at Coupe for not bounding forward, even though that incident led to a fantastic ball from Spencer that Bain almost got.

Travis had a solid game after Saturdays indifferent one.

Spencer looked a class act again last night. (will he or won't he sign)

If we can get the 1st goal then i can see Raith crumbling (hope it's snowing again)

Guest bernardblack

This Easton vs Coupe chat is getting boring. Both are great options and I’d be happy with either or both starting.

This Easton vs Coupe chat is getting boring. Both are great options and I’d be happy with either or both starting.
May aswell bench them both if it's such an argument. Not fair on the players or the fans to play either Imho.

Just watched the goals on the highlights package. Baird goal is a peach but we just stand off him.
That tackle over by the Main Stand when it was 2-1 looked a sending off at the time, think another ref would have sent the Forfar player off. Very late.

I thought it deserved a red too but given Davo's two footed lunge on Hilson in the first half didn't even warrant a foul by the ref it was probably a fair outcome.

7 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

I thought it deserved a red too but given Davo's two footed lunge on Hilson in the first half didn't even warrant a foul by the ref it was probably a fair outcome.

I was quite surprised that wasn’t blown for a foul too, critical difference being Davidson  got the ball and not the man where as Hilson put Crane up in the air.

9 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

In the words of Arsene Wenger “I didn’t see that one.”

in all seriousness I didn’t. Only bad tackle I noticed all night was the Hilson one.

Edited by Scary Bear