Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

Tbf he was always gonna stick up for his barber wasn’t he?

Baird has ruined his legacy IMO a little bit more every time he plays against us and acts up. It was entertaining seeing him lose the plot over the two legs.

A1112E46-8E74-4E46-9AB5-0514D954AE5E.jpeg

Baird was screaming in Matthews face on Tuesday night after hacking him to the ground. Was a little ironic to see someone like John Baird having a pop at someone for diving, but I presume that’s where the beef has come from.

Obviously we’ve no idea what was said, but it seems to have done the trick. Matthews was terrific in both legs against Forfar so the same again with Dobbie, Ross....

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This explains why Matthews was getting some rough treatment from Forfar.... clipping.jpg

Doesn’t really. 

Did he slag his hair? Tell him he votes Tory? 

The state Baird got himself in i’m curious to know.

56 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

That is an outstanding picture there, top marks

The young team sometimes get a bit of stick, but by and large they've been there for every home game since the Pars creating a racket. It's positive to see this sort of stuff coming up. I'm all for anything that gets younger fans more engaged rather than sitting watching games on the telly. Nothing like going to live games following dross clubs for that occasional afternoon where everything goes perfectly.

The young team sometimes get a bit of stick, but by and large they've been there for every home game since the Pars creating a racket. It's positive to see this sort of stuff coming up. I'm all for anything that gets younger fans more engaged rather than sitting watching games on the telly. Nothing like going to live games following dross clubs for that occasional afternoon where everything goes perfectly.

Apart from the smoke bomb on Saturday, because the one at Pars wasn’t even them, what other stick have they been getting (As I haven’t actually seen anything on here)

I personally think that their great, away atmosphere will always be created, but they’ve put an atmosphere back into Starks Park.

38 minutes ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Apart from the smoke bomb on Saturday, because the one at Pars wasn’t even them, what other stick have they been getting (As I haven’t actually seen anything on here)

I personally think that their great, away atmosphere will always be created, but they’ve put an atmosphere back into Starks Park.

Hibs away there were folk in the stand saying that they're not going to certain games and only there as it's Hibs away. I've heard the odd grumble at home too, but it's just sweetie rustling auld folk. Totally agree though, they're a brilliant addition.

7 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

My wee lad is itching to join them all up the back but prefers sitting with me for the time being. 

Shows the effect that the young team are having if other younger ones are thinking the same way. 

My boy loves going up the back and having a singsong, well done young team , keep up the good work. ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ 

Forfar management have to seriously look at the stewards role, and fast. Stewards don't seem to know what they are doing. I was surprised they moved our vocal support early on but to let them walk in front of RR lads at half time change over was a big mistake and was sure to rile folks. Are our stewards up to doing their job when Falkirk visit? Not on yesterday's performance.
Still, hasn't taken the shine off a great season.
Maybe the young Loons and a club representative have an informal meeting and set out some boundaries about whats acceptable and what's not from both parties. Clear the air. I'm all for the youngsters and they have created a bit atmosphere at the aways I attended.

Hibs away there were folk in the stand saying that they're not going to certain games and only there as it's Hibs away. I've heard the odd grumble at home too, but it's just sweetie rustling auld folk. Totally agree though, they're a brilliant addition.

I’m sure i’ve seen most of them go for seasons now, just in smaller separate groups. It all started when they must have just decided to stand together for Pars and make a racket.

Spoke to one of the lads on Saturday and he was telling me that most of them are season ticket holders and go to every away game that they can.

Now that you’ve mentioned the Hibs thing, I remember a few people moaning about them but major.