Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

Did anyone see if the steward that 'broke Nisbets fall' was OK?

No but the wee ginger one was a sight, hope he doesn't lose his spot on BBC Scot Squad. poor wee angry f****r.

3 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Whilst I certainly don't condone that behaviour a few of those school boys were subjected kicks and punches from Raith adults at half time. Though the situation was created by our stewards who harassed the young Loons and allowed the Raith fans to block movement with their flag tied up with ropes and bungees. They forced the wee Loons to move one way but didn't create a safe route for them is typical of those inept cretins that steward Station Park, however attacking what are, let's face it, children because a bungee gets untied is disgraceful.

Half the problem with society nowadays,youngsters thinking they can get away with anything and the minute somebody stands up to them  they cry wolf.A good slap never done anyone any harm,certainly not in my era

14 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Whilst I certainly don't condone that behaviour a few of those school boys were subjected kicks and punches from Raith adults at half time. Though the situation was created by our stewards who harassed the young Loons and allowed the Raith fans to block movement with their flag tied up with ropes and bungees. They forced the wee Loons to move one way but didn't create a safe route for them is typical of those inept cretins that steward Station Park, however attacking what are, let's face it, children because a bungee gets untied is disgraceful.

From my view in the stand the lad that got slapped/punched got it because he was jumping on the flag not trying to avoid it because it was in his way,  that said it was all very unnecessary and you are right FAFC stewards are complete twats!

Edited by Scottydog

21 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

With all the 'look at them' posts, lets not forget the arsehole amongst our support that smuggled in and let off a blue smoke bomb after the penalty.

This shit has to stop.

Oh dear, this has outed one of our louts, explain your point of view please.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:
42 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:
Half the problem with society nowadays,youngsters thinking they can get away with anything and the minute somebody stands up to them  they cry wolf.A good slap never done anyone any harm,certainly not in my era

Bailieinleeds second account found

Who ever it is, they are confused regarding the rules about bringing flares into football grounds and being a responsible member of society.

49 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

With all the 'look at them' posts, lets not forget the arsehole amongst our support that smuggled in and let off a blue smoke bomb after the penalty.

This shit has to stop.

Your not supposed to enter the ground under the influence of drink/ pissed,doesnt stop many from doing it

21 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Bailieinleeds second account found

WTF are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Your not supposed to enter the ground under the influence of drink/ pissed,doesnt stop many from doing it

You seem to have a bit of mission creep regarding your initial bit of outrage, you're verging on 'whataboutery'

Perhaps you could raise your new point as a separate issue.

4 hours ago, Roath Raver said:

Here are our RaithTV highlights...

Crane back to his pish marking habits again. Either he covers the runner or stays on the post. Do either and it’s no goal. Do it half-assed? Well, he did 

The man who got sent off was definitely slow on the turn after his mistake, he shouldn’t have pulled Flanagan’s side as he was coming around him - he’d probably have missed it! Still, it was great to hear the fans sing as we got closer to the whistle. There was no way Forfar had more than us today, the beautiful occupation I heard somebody call it

Before today I had the fear but Ive now got a good feeling for Wednesday, hope I’m as happy next Saturday night. We need to create a new chapter for our great club cos I’m fed up being tied to the 90s 

As you are too no doubt 

Edited by pantene proV

6 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

This shit has to stop.

Couldn't agree more. 

Totally unnecessary and illegal. 

The fans should be identifying these idiots and handing them over to the police. 

The police in turn should be pressing charges. 

43 minutes ago, graeme_p said:

Couldn't agree more. 

Totally unnecessary and illegal. 

The fans should be identifying these idiots and handing them over to the police. 

The police in turn should be pressing charges. 

So they can just be given a token punishment.  

I don’t see the issue with a smoke bomb as long as it’s 1) not flung on the park and 2) isn’t let off in a 3 sided stand. There isn’t a single bit of danger in it and if it was affecting you you could just walk away from it in seconds. Entirely different from when one was set off at Starks Park at the Pars game.

We need to let these young boys feel like they’re part of the club and let them do their bit to support the team because if they stop coming it goes back to being a fucking morgue within a week. They’ve finally brought a bit of atmosphere back to the football and its enjoyable.

Young boys - keep doing your thing.

It was clear that absolute no organisation or planning had went into hosting the game, so very poor from Forfar. The stewarding inside and outside the ground  were beyond clueless. They appeared surprised when the buses arrived. Segregation was required. Ultimately it was a semi final and although I stood in amongst home supporters with no issues, it's clear with the importance of the game and volume of the supporters, segregation was required . The game itself was less than memorable but credit for me goes to Mcglynn. It was ugly at times but we didn't get sucked into getting caught on the counter attack which has cost us previously and did enough to go through. Forfar really did lose the plot after the penalty and Baird should have walked amongst others. To top off the farcical organisation at the end, no steward or police had a clue where the supporters buses were parked and were nowhere to be seen when the young forfar neds starting the agro outside and throwing stones at the buses. No idea how we will match up against queens but Dobbie aside I would hope there is not a great deal between the teams. They have been in free fall but unfortunately we are very average and will need a number of players to step up to give us a chance of winning over 2 legs.

Edited by Narey

10 hours ago, basher brash said:

Stop been bitter , yer team bottled it and part time isn’t a bad thing is it because you have got by on shitty crowds

That makes more sense if you read it back to front.