Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

9 minutes ago, SMOKIES & WINE said:

Took this game as a neutral. After 30  minutes it was clear how we are worthy champions . Only enjoyable thing to watch was the half time entertainment.

Although thought Farfar were a bit unlucky.

Unlucky my ring

Guest bernardblack
Attendance given as 2512.  [emoji4]

Great effort by both sets of fans. Could hardly get a seat in the stand!

They didn't score in the first half and only had half chances at best. We were the better side in the second half, more attacking minded right until the red card.
Exactly the same tactics that took us to victory at the last game.
I'm pretty sure I said exactly the same in the last posy but hope that clarifies it for you.
So we were the better side for 13 minutes? I'm sorry, but this was a game we needed to win. They didn't score in the first half because nothing happened, we did nothing. The play was mostly in our half that first half, in what world was that of any use?

Just now, LoonsYouthTeam said:
10 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

They didn't score in the first half and only had half chances at best. We were the better side in the second half, more attacking minded right until the red card.
Exactly the same tactics that took us to victory at the last game.
I'm pretty sure I said exactly the same in the last posy but hope that clarifies it for you.

So we were the better side for 13 minutes? I'm sorry, but this was a game we needed to win. They didn't score in the first half because nothing happened, we did nothing. The play was mostly in our half that first half, in what world was that of any use?

Jesus, it's like banging your head against a brick wall.  We comfortably beat them last time using exactly the same tactics, the red card really wasn't part of the plan.

Biggest league attendance in a long time I suspect. Can remember 2000+ New Year game with St Johnston 25 plus years ago but can't think of anything since.

Just now, Loondave1 said:
8 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Biggest league attendance in a long time I suspect. Can remember 2000+ New Year game with St Johnston 25 plus years ago but can't think of anything since.

Fair racket from the young teams .

Jesus, it's like banging your head against a brick wall.  We comfortably beat them last time using exactly the same tactics, the red card really wasn't part of the plan.
We beat them 2-1 before, in a game we weren't already a goal behind in. Of course that wasn't part of the plan, but before that we gave very little. What threat did we pose today?

2 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
5 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

We beat them 2-1 before, in a game we weren't already a goal behind in. Of course that wasn't part of the plan, but before that we gave very little. What threat did we pose today?

'ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.

2 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
5 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

It's not like we were up against anything special either. We should've been going for it. Malone who can't run tackle or pass coming on when we were overloaded on defensive players as it was defied belief. 

I've said it before no Reilly or Easton means very little creativity.

It's not like we were up against anything special either. We should've been going for it. Malone who can't run tackle or pass coming on when we were overloaded on defensive players as it was defied belief. 

Subs were baffling that's for sure.

We expended a lot of energy on Tuesday and a took a fair few knocks. Raith are FT so much as I would have liked to batter them today it was never going to be like that. We have had a decent crack at Raith every game bar the first and finished above them. Didn't work out today but let's not let the negativity in. Looking forward to strengthening the squad and kicking off in Div1 again next season.

Just now, Loondave1 said:
6 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

We expended a lot of energy on Tuesday and a took a fair few knocks. Raith are FT so much as I would have liked to batter them today it was never going to be like that. We have had a decent crack at Raith every game bar the first and finished above them. Didn't work out today but let's not let the negativity in. Looking forward to strengthening the squad and kicking off in Div1 again next season.

Sorry.

Sunshine and lollipops.