Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

Amazing how people who don't appear to go to games are asked for opinions as if they actually know what they are speaking about.
Looks like shit journalism to me.
Hype is all about what other folk are saying, and the fact that it's getting said leading to more chatter. These men about town getting quoted are setting the tone, town's buzzing, we're going up - have you heard? Big Team FC

1 hour ago, MO7S said:

Amazing how people who don't appear to go to games are asked for opinions as if they actually know what they are speaking about.

Looks like shit journalism to me.

Shit journalism and the Fife Free Press go hand in hand for the most part.

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

The old boys hanging about Kirkcaldy High Street during the day don’t fancy our chances.

46BF8813-5ACA-4F63-874C-2513A7EC0180.jpeg

:lol:

As for the game, think we may just fall short but important everyone gets behind the side. Hopefully a really good crowd up. 

Listened to McGlynn pre match interview,he says our recent away record has been good.Really?He must mean its good in the sense that a draw tomorrow is enough as we,ve drawn our last 3 away games and only  won 1 in our last 5 away games

Listened to McGlynn pre match interview,he says our recent away record has been good.Really?He must mean its good in the sense that a draw tomorrow is enough as we,ve drawn our last 3 away games and only  won 1 in our last 5 away games

The sad fact is that by our standards that is a decent record.

8 hours ago, Raithie said:

It’s not just good, it’s VERY good according to McGlynn.

He must like a draw. To be fair to him, a draw would do and painting that record in a positive, ‘not trying to win the league’ light, 2 narrow defeats in 10 away games is very good. 

Anyways, if all our fans could stand together (behind the goal) and make some noise it would be better for us and the players. I don’t like it when there’s fans spread out and in different bits of the stadium, we should all be standing bunched up.

Have to echo this statement in the fact we need - now more than ever - to get behind the boys and get us past this game.

Secondly I’m absolutely buzzing for the occasion today, barely slept a wink last night in anticipation, at the end of the day will I be let down? Most probably, but we all need to get behind the boys!

1-1 Draw with Nisbet scoring early and Forfar throwing everything they have at us!