Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

26 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, Easy Days for Raith said:
Any idea what time the buses leave?

Just after you go two down..

I have a vision of driving back down the road passing our buses with happy supporters on board and everyone peeping their horns. 

I have a vision of driving back down the road passing our buses with happy supporters on board and everyone peeping their horns. 
To be honest you might not be wrong. Certainly wouldn't be betting on the result.

10 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Same team for me apart from Bain in for Moore. Coupe to come on after 65/70mins to run riot.

I’d love to see Spencer and Reilly start but the latter cannot get a sniff at a start it seems

Reilly isn't fully fit unfortunately.  Irvine did his job well the other night but could do with more creativity from the middle of the park.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

Same team for me apart from Bain in for Moore. Coupe to come on after 65/70mins to run riot.

I’d love to see Spencer and Reilly start but the latter cannot get a sniff at a start it seems
Agreed on starting 11, Bain for Moore.
Reilly injured in training and recovering I believe.
Spencer a shoe-in, especially after Tuesdays performance.

Nerves are starting to set in here! I have never seen us get a positive result up at Station Park, it has a Recreation Park, Alloa type quality to it. While we don’t loose many away we do ship a lot of goals, we’re going to have to be very careful on Saturday if we want to succeed I think. The Baird factor also concerns me greatly.

17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Nerves are starting to set in here! I have never seen us get a positive result up at Station Park, it has a Recreation Park, Alloa type quality to it. While we don’t loose many away we do ship a lot of goals, we’re going to have to be very careful on Saturday if we want to succeed I think. The Baird factor also concerns me greatly.

Nothing like Alloa, loving the negativity oozing from the Raith faithful though. December was our last home defeat.

Nothing like Alloa, loving the negativity oozing from the Raith faithful though. December was our last home defeat.

You can tell us more about that record after a 1-1 draw on Saturday.

Rightly so that the Forfar fans are quietly confident, but at the same time league form goes out the window in a semi final...

If we can find a way to score first it might settle the nerves of the fans a little.  

Granted we have a lot to lose but hey it’s only a game right? 

If we stay down and queens win the play off, it’s just Falkirk to really contend with, and if we have a change to the structure and the top 2 in league one get promoted next season then it may soften the blow of missing out this time.*

*rather this didn’t happen though and just grow a pair and get promotion..

7 hours ago, Wardy said:

Rightly so that the Forfar fans are quietly confident, but at the same time league form goes out the window in a semi final...

If we can find a way to score first it might settle the nerves of the fans a little.  

Granted we have a lot to lose but hey it’s only a game right? 

If we stay down and queens win the play off, it’s just Falkirk to really contend with, and if we have a change to the structure and the top 2 in league one get promoted next season then it may soften the blow of missing out this time.*

*rather this didn’t happen though and just grow a pair and get promotion..

Hopefully your team turns up with the same mentality as the last game at Station Park..

Hadn’t realised we’d scored in every away game in the league this season, which is quite an achievement considering Arbroath, Airdrie, Forfar and East Fife all have better away records than us. Fair play.

Genuinely can’t call this either way, but if our last game of the season sees our players running out to be greeted by a six foot tall pastry, I, for one, won’t have any complaints.

9 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Aye, well that's the standard package to be fair.