Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

Just now, baillieinleeds said:

When does SuperHans re appear. Is it after we get papped out of the play offs?!?!

It'll be when rumours of Vaughan leaving pop up. We know how much he hates him.

28 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Not seen Frank for a while...

Just couldn't be bothered that's all no doubt if I had said Lyness should have done better (which I believe he should have) folk would have been foaming at the mouth. Although in fairness as per usual the defense were far to slow to close Baird down something that's been an issue all season.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to to see Crane have such a good game and should have been given MOTM but it just seems to easy just to give it to Nisbet . He scored and helped to create the second but didn't think he played that well overall. 

Has Mcglynn finally found a defensive formula that seems to work better? Christ it's only taken him several months but better late than never.

As for the speculation over possible signings its better to wait and see where we are first we don't even know for sure what set up we're going to have or can afford. I was quite amused reading about Dunfermline's financial predicament its understandable for us in league one to make ends meet being full time but God knows what they've been up to. Especially with the crowd figures they put out.

57 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Just couldn't be bothered that's all no doubt if I had said Lyness should have done better (which I believe he should have) folk would have been foaming at the mouth. Although in fairness as per usual the defense were far to slow to close Baird down something that's been an issue all season.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to to see Crane have such a good game and should have been given MOTM but it just seems to easy just to give it to Nisbet . He scored and helped to create the second but didn't think he played that well overall. 

Has Mcglynn finally found a defensive formula that seems to work better? Christ it's only taken him several months but better late than never.

As for the speculation over possible signings its better to wait and see where we are first we don't even know for sure what set up we're going to have or can afford. I was quite amused reading about Dunfermline's financial predicament its understandable for us in league one to make ends meet being full time but God knows what they've been up to. Especially with the crowd figures they put out.

The phantom fans.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

They seemed to have a huge squad last season. They had players who barely seemed to get a sniff at the first team.

Mind when we had a massive squad under Locke? So massive we were even able to send Vaughan out on loan...

7 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

This is turning into the Raith Rivers thread, get this to f**k.

C'mon the Loons get into to this shower...

We are a Bigger club and have more fans. That’s a fact. But we aren’t any better than Forfar. I think that’s plain to see. 

We are a Bigger club and have more fans. That’s a fact. But we aren’t any better than Forfar. I think that’s plain to see. 
Aye correct, but the thread has turned into a "who we going to sign".
Get that tae f**k...talk about the game on Saturday.

To the game, would like to see Reilly, starting with Spencer. Bain on the right mid & supper Kelty bound Easton on the left.
We will score....

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Aye correct, but the thread has turned into a "who we going to sign".
Get that tae f**k...talk about the game on Saturday.

To the game, would like to see Reilly, starting with Spencer. Bain on the right mid & supper Kelty bound Easton on the left.
We will score....

Is Easton seriously signing for Kelty?

Same line-up for Saturday or not? Thought Moore took a bit of punishment and the tackle that sent him into the advert board looked a sore one. Irvine to stay in for physical presence and feeding the front guys so no Reilly at start, Bain to start in place of Moore. 

It's going to be a great atmosphere, the teams know it and so do we. Forfar to win over the 90 and our drum and choir to lead the charge.

1 minute ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Same line-up for Saturday or not? Thought Moore took a bit of punishment and the tackle that sent him into the advert board looked a sore one. Irvine to stay in for physical presence and feeding the front guys so no Reilly at start, Bain to start in place of Moore. 

It's going to be a great atmosphere, the teams know it and so do we. Forfar to win over the 90 and our drum and choir to lead the charge.

A centre forward would be more traditional, but it'd certainly pose some different problems for our defence.

13 minutes ago, renton said:

A centre forward would be more traditional, but it'd certainly pose some different problems for our defence.

Ha! Just be glad Baxter isn't starting or there would be havoc, I tell ye.