Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

9 minutes ago, Paco said:

Vaughan, Thomson, Dingwall and possibly Duggan, going by his absence yesterday, the injury list for the play-offs. All told, it could’ve been a lot worse.

I did realise earlier that we have Benedictus/Davidson/Murray all available as well as Wedderburn/Gillespie/Barjonas. McGlynn has shown a tendency to play all of these guys when they’re fit, so it’ll be interesting to see if we have an East End Park scenario on our hands...

Big Nat on the left wing?! 

18 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I think if we f**k it up it’ll be a Fahey type deal with the goalkeeper killing us. Same ways different faces.

The "Fahey :shutup game", absolutely surreal, compounded by the fact that both goals he lost that day were identical.......threw the ba' in the net!!

34 minutes ago, Paco said:

Vaughan, Thomson, Dingwall and possibly Duggan, going by his absence yesterday, the injury list for the play-offs. All told, it could’ve been a lot worse.

I did realise earlier that we have Benedictus/Davidson/Murray all available as well as Wedderburn/Gillespie/Barjonas. McGlynn has shown a tendency to play all of these guys when they’re fit, so it’ll be interesting to see if we have an East End Park scenario on our hands...

We put 12 men on the pitch?

The "Fahey :shutup game", absolutely surreal, compounded by the fact that both goals he lost that day were identical.......threw the ba' in the net!!

He undid all the good he did when he got his chance. He was my players player of the year up to those terrible mistakes.

58 minutes ago, Paco said:

Barjonas has played on the left a few times for us hasn’t he?

I agree that those 6 will be certain starters in McGlynn’s eyes along with, you would assume, Lyness, Crane, Buchanan and Nisbet.

The last place could go to anyone of Matthews, Flanagan, McGuffie or Gullan. Will be interesting to see if we go with a flat 4 with a winger on the the right with Barjonas on the left. Or if we will go back to the diamond in midfield with Gullan or Flanagan in front of the midfield three previously mentioned.

My preference would be the diamond with Gullan behind Nisbet and Buchanan. 

Regardless of the outcome of this match, what a journey we’ve been on with Jim Weir in charge, taking us from potentially a relegation last season to a second place finish & potential promotion this season!

Still fancy us to win this tie over two legs, C’mon the loons! [emoji1317]

9 hours ago, basher brash said:

It’s the only way you are involved in the playoffs is on a chat board , away back to your own page and tell yourself what a great season you had because you beat the big team twice lol embarrassing

Let me tell you what's embarrassing , you telling me to go back to my own page when you have been on there having a dig at me and me only ?  Eh? Another thing is the big club trying to get promotion from the seaside league to the championship ? :lol: Looking forward to roaring back # 3 .  :thumsup2

1 hour ago, tazz1903 said:

Let me tell you what's embarrassing , you telling me to go back to my own page when you have been on there having a dig at me and me only ?  Eh? Another thing is the big club trying to get promotion from the seaside league to the championship ? :lol: Looking forward to roaring back # 3 .  :thumsup2

Piss off! Apart from a freak run you had this season it's time you guys were relegated.