Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

Even though we deservedly finished 2nd, the full time outfit will be short odds for this, i see no reason why we can't sneak a draw on Tuesday then pump Rovers at Station on Saturday.
We actually haven't played well at Starks this season. 0 4 drubbing and that 1 1 with Bairds late goal was a poor performance before the goal. Tues is the time to put that right.

Jim has a few big decisions to make, does he start with Trav or Eddie (trav was so far off the pace 1st half-hooked 2nd)

Also can he afford to leave out Coupe who made an instant impact when coming on?

Will we stupidly sit in and defend, i certainly hope not! We have enough up top to trouble Davo and Co the whole game.

I can't make the Saturday game so I'd appreciate the Rovers channelling their inner Alloa on Tuesday to make the second leg irrelevant. 
I'm the same - can't make Saturday. Can we please sort this out on Tuesday, he asked, expecting the answer "no".

Wish I could feel confident but I’m not. Our defence looks poor and will probably shit the bed if Forfar have a go at us and if they do decide to sit in we’ll probably struggle to break them down. If we could somehow replicate that 4-0 scoreline from earlier in the season that would be ideal*

*won’t happen.

Jim has a few big decisions to make, does he start with Trav or Eddie (trav was so far off the pace 1st half-hooked 2nd)
Also can he afford to leave out Coupe who made an instant impact when coming on?
Will we stupidly sit in and defend, i certainly hope not! We have enough up top to trouble Davo and Co the whole game.

If you do sit in the whole game that’ll be madness. Our defence is as leaky as a bottomless bucket. All out Forfar attack and the game is won

Forfar are a better side than we are so its hard to get too optimistic for this. 
Don't lose on Tuesday please to at least make the 2nd leg meaningful this time. 

I have to agree. Forfar are firing on all cylinders, we simply can’t.

On the contrary, I’m quite looking forward to Tuesday night. Leagues over, that’s gone now. Form doesn’t matter. Slate is clean.

Theres No devastation and depletion like last season, we expected to be in this position for weeks now. 

the last 3 seasons haven’t been kind to our fans. Even with our ropey defence, i’m hoping our home form can carry us through. Roll on Tuesday. 

Any danger Dingwall will make these games?

Edited by Scary Bear

3 hours ago, Beachbum said:

£10 and £5 for Tuesday night and subsidised bus for Saturday. :)

image.png.b6f215fd40e90a9d0f8dda9219dd7b12.png

Barring any absolute disasters on Tuesday, Saturday should be a good day out. Do you know if it’s the same admission prices for Saturday?

Last time I was at Station Park for a Rovers game was 1989, so it’s only taken 30 years for a return trip.

Vaughan, Thomson, Dingwall and possibly Duggan, going by his absence yesterday, the injury list for the play-offs. All told, it could’ve been a lot worse.

I did realise earlier that we have Benedictus/Davidson/Murray all available as well as Wedderburn/Gillespie/Barjonas. McGlynn has shown a tendency to play all of these guys when they’re fit, so it’ll be interesting to see if we have an East End Park scenario on our hands...