Raith Rovers v Forfar/Forfar v Raith Rovers

Take it one game at a time. Hopefully we can get a lead on Tuesday to take into Saturday’s game at Station Park. 

Sixth time lucky in our bid to win a play-off semi-final. This is the year.

20 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

I’m optimistic, no idea why because we’ll no doubt find a new and interesting way to f**k it up.

I think if we f**k it up it’ll be a Fahey type deal with the goalkeeper killing us. Same ways different faces.

Even though we deservedly finished 2nd, the full time outfit will be short odds for this, i see no reason why we can't sneak a draw on Tuesday then pump Rovers at Station on Saturday.

Pretty much this ^^^^

44 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Even though we deservedly finished 2nd, the full time outfit will be short odds for this, i see no reason why we can't sneak a draw on Tuesday then pump Rovers at Station on Saturday.

Dont see why we should be short odds for this play off.We finished behind you,your the form team  and us being full time doesnt make a jot of difference which has shown over a full season finishing behind two part time teams

At home on Tuesday I see no reason why we can't put in a performance and take a lead to Station Park.
The Saturday is a totally different story and I have zero confidence in the ability or bottle of these players to see out the job.
Forfar and Montrose to contest the final.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Exactly then cue the excuses from the usual suspects.