Relegation Play-offs; Cove v. Berwick

Karma for Brexit

Honestly what a fud you are. Club destroyed. 135 years of history.

Hope it never happens to your club.

FWIW I’m Scottish

Gonna apologise for your xenophobic post aye?

Just now, Super Saddler said:

Sad day. I hope they can regain their place in the SPFL. It's going to be tough though.

I think that's damn near impossible the way the play offs are set up. And it appears the Lowland League is getting stronger every year. Perhaps the LL champs will get up next year, as HL champs might not be so keen on stepping up - might not be - but going by this season's performances it doesn't look like said LL champs will be Berwick.

5 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Deleted your demonstrations of 'civic' nationalism I see. 

I've not deleted anything, someone else must've.

3 minutes ago, marty_j said:

Honestly what a fud you are. Club destroyed. 135 years of history.

Not my fault though is it.

Sneaking suspicion that they may try and join northern leagues in England with all the scouting that apparently went on down Newcastle way.

Sad day for club today, as we've said all season. Disappointed but not surprised.

4 nought, what a lickin, time for mutiny, keep the board, the management and players, lets get them on an open topped bus around the toon to celebrate that their work only has another 90 minutes to run.

They are a credit to the town, themselves and the supporters

f**k the supports club and trust, they are not getting any  more of my cash.

Ego's have prevailed and look where we are, the warning signs where there at Christmas but they didn't take heed, talk about asleep at the wheel, this lot have been unconscious.

York City, Scarborough, Darlington amongst others in the English league system have dropped out, with no way back , the chairman elect is deluding himself if he thinks with a £40k parachute payment will be enough to get us back into the league, there are teams in the Highland and Lowland leagues who have better finances and prospects than we have.

Not my fault though is it.

Never said it was but you happy to gloat- why? We have no rivalry with Dundee?

Not just that - happy to give it big Anti English rhetoric. Would you have given any other club that?

Hopefully as I say you never have this happen.

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

...or it's still too small a sample to draw conclusions.

It was 2 years ago well in the past as I said at the time EK have been the best non league side  to play us. With Cove now out of the way i'm sure they will now come up eventually.

1 minute ago, marty_j said:

Never said it was but you happy to gloat- why? We have no rivalry with Dundee?

Not just that - happy to give it big Anti English rhetoric. Would you have given any other club that?

Hopefully as I say you never have this happen.

If you can't take a bit of slagging when your club's just had the worst result in it's history then you should not participate in football forums. 

England vs Scotland is the oldest sporting rivalry so nothing wrong with it. No other club would have been given that because there's no other English clubs...

I'm gutted for the Berwick fans. Was hoping that a new gaffer would have motivated the players to roll up sleeves & battle but f**k me only 3 shots the whole game according to BBC stats. The players should hang their heads in shame. 

Edited by CowdenPhil

6 minutes ago, Coogs said:

Sneaking suspicion that they may try and join northern leagues in England with all the scouting that apparently went on down Newcastle way.

Sad day for club today, as we've said all season. Disappointed but not surprised.

They would be tough leagues to go into don't quite a few of the sides down there spend big.  

If you can't take a bit of slagging when your club's just had the worst result in it's history then you should not participate in football forums.  England vs Scotland is the oldest sporting rivalry so nothing wrong with it. No other club would have been given that because there's no other English clubs...

So put the post back up seeing as “someone else “ deleted it