Relegation Play-offs; Cove v. Berwick

How many Cove fans though? You get a lot of rubberneckers at the relegation play-off games. If there were one near me I'd definitely go.
Today's important, but for any non-league club a game against one of Scotland's biggest teams is a huge draw, and much more so when it's a competitive game. Linlithgow Rose had at least 1,000 home fans for a pre-season friendly against Hibs last year. It may have been a knockabout group stage match for Hearts, but not for Cove.

Who cares

Great win for Cove and an extremely predictable pumping for Berwick

They've only got themselves to blame

Well. Easy to say after the event but this task always looked beyond Berwick. No positivity at all at the club for quite a few months now. I feel for the fans. It must be awful. I don’t want to go through that possibility again with Cowden but I’m not naive enough to say it won’t. Well done to Cove. They had a golden opportunity last year to do it and they blew it. Berwick not so lucky this year.

Biggest game perhaps in the clubs history- definitely the biggest game each of the Berwick players has played in- and at the time of the fourth goal they’ve managed to commit 7 fouls.

Seven fucking fouls while getting your arse felt? Close the door behind you

Be honest. Did anyone think this was going to be any different? That's why supporters who have travelled the length and breadth of the country for years didn't even travel today. It's over. And has been all year. Chronic management and lack of direction for years. Running to stand still.
Good luck Cove.
Berwick 'Directors' GTF

1 minute ago, sammyreidloyal said:

Be honest. Did anyone think this was going to be any different? That's why supporters who have travelled the length and breadth of the country for years didn't even travel today. It's over. And has been all year. Chronic management and lack of direction for years. Running to stand still.
Good luck Cove.
Berwick 'Directors' GTF

Not my club, but you should maybe hold fire until after next week? Something like an early red card for Cove could still make it interesting in the second leg. An extreme long shot at this point but we all know that strange things can and do happen in football. To answer your initial question though I was definitely expecting something like 3-0 after the way Cove dismantled East Kilbride last week.