Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

f**k Ian Durrant and f**k his knee, horrible wee b*****d as his recent obscenity about the Pope at a Rangers fans function that was inadvertently caught on camera summed him up.

Hope someone does his other knee at one of those masters type tournaments, c**t.

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

f**k Ian Durrant and f**k his knee, horrible wee b*****d as his recent obscenity about the Pope at a Rangers fans function that was inadvertently caught on camera summed him up.

Hope someone does his other knee at one of those masters type tournaments, c**t.

You don’t mean that.

Well played to Celtic today for a great send off to Stevie Chalmers.

Class act from Martin O’Neill to attend both funerals this week.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

It's good to see you saying YES,What's your thinking on this game Kinc?

Good to chat about the match, young Willy.  Unusual on this thread.

I think we're in a rich vein of form at the moment and our midfield seems to be working well.  Plus we don't ship many goals.

A 2-0 win to the vice champions.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good to chat about the match, young Willy.  Unusual on this thread.

I think we're in a rich vein of form at the moment and our midfield seems to be working well.  Plus we don't ship many goals.

A 2-0 win to the vice champions.

I think Lenny will want to stay unbeaten so he will pick the best team he has available. 
With a full week to prepare for this one Celtic will be stronger than the last one at ibrox.
Celtic have only conceded 1 goal in our last 10 games, should be a good game for me Celtic will score.

Guest Moomintroll
This thread needs more Tartan Tammy
Nothing, anywhere, in the Universe ever needs even the remotest contact with Tartan Tammy. That imbecile made me properly lose my shit last night, he should not have been allowed to spread his poison as long as he did. We also appear to have lost the Headsgone thread due to his bigoted shitehawkery.

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
41 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
This thread needs more Tartan Tammy

Nothing, anywhere, in the Universe ever needs even the remotest contact with Tartan Tammy. That imbecile made me properly lose my shit last night, he should not have been allowed to spread his poison as long as he did. We also appear to have lost the Headsgone thread due to his bigoted shitehawkery.

:lol:

There is a poster on here who's user name is 'Durrantskneeisjelly' and you don't bat an eyelid yet have a go at some imaginary bigotry. I am taking it you are Scottish and support the Scottish International football team? That user is mocking an injury that robbed this country of one of its finest players in years. Of course this is acceptable as long as he doesn't mention religion or race. FFS!
[emoji38]

Dry your eyes you fucking tit. He was a better than average midfielder who got crunched by a bad tackle but still went on to have a decent career. He wouldn't have been any better than Paul McStay ffs, and he was average at national level. Also McCoist and Boersma should assume some responsibility. Why the f**k you would carry someone with a bad knee injury off like that is beyond logic.

Don't think I have ever been so little arsed for a derby. Would rather Lennon rest whoever needs it for the cup final but Lennon will definitely be selecting  his strongest team for this one (minus Tierney hopefully) and will probably still select a strong side against Hearts at Home too. 

Beating the **** with the likes of Johnstone, Henderson and Ralston (fit again?) would for me be far more satisfying.

Edited by gannonball

34 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Don't think I have ever been so little arsed for a derby. Would rather Lennon rest whoever needs it for the cup final but Lennon will definitely be selecting  his strongest team for this one (minus Tierney hopefully) and will probably still select a strong side against Hearts at Home too. 

Beating the **** with the likes of Johnstone, Henderson and Ralston (fit again?) would for me be far more satisfying.

Getting the excuses in early then.

Expecting Celtic to rest players for this as their full strength team being beaten by 4 or 3 will be a PR disaster for them. Same as what they done at Christmas where Mickey Johnston up front alone etc was the excuse.

Hopefully we keep the score low. Dont want to see Lennon losing the gig for next season.

6 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Getting the excuses in early then.

No worries I will cry in to my Treble treble scarf.

3 minutes ago, RegimentialDanny said:

Expecting Celtic to rest players for this as their full strength team being beaten by 4 or 3 will be a PR disaster for them. Same as what they done at Christmas where Mickey Johnston up front alone etc was the excuse.

Hopefully we keep the score low. Dont want to see Lennon losing the gig for next season.

The most  Sevco have scored against us since their Inception is a goal. Where on earth are you seeing a 3 or 4 nill win coming from?

Lennon often had the measure of yous with Hibs ffs.

9 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You're such a fucking loser.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

No worries I will cry in to my Treble treble scarf.

The most  Sevco have scored against us since their Inception is a goal. Where on earth are you seeing a 3 or 4 nill win coming from?

Lennon often had the measure of yous with Hibs ffs.

Wouldn't have been suprised if it got to 3 or 4 at the last Ibrox game.

I think we will win but I just don't see Celtic wanting to risk a big loss against Rangers without having excuses in beforehand. Regardless of how Celtic fans spin it its still a big fixture for them.