Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

In the head to head games the gap has closed, this team isn't going to get bumped from celtic.

My point was I’m not perturbed about today, a meaningless game imo.

We lost there in Dec and pushed on to the title without losing a game while rangers struggled and didn’t win a single game in March. They’ve had a good last few weeks but it’s too little too late.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

My point was I’m not perturbed about today, a meaningless game imo.

We lost there in Dec and pushed on to the title without losing a game while rangers struggled and didn’t win a single game in March. They’ve had a good last few weeks but it’s too little too late.

Building up confidence, there's no fear of Celtic now.

These games are rarely meaningless, celtic wanted nothing more than to give us a humping today.

One swallow does not a summer make, one win does not a title make. What it does make is Celtic will be vulnerable next year if Lennon gets the job and Celtic do not invest for next season those players out there today will not the title next year. 

Edited by Templar

1 minute ago, bennett said:

These games are rarely meaningless, celtic wanted nothing more than to give us a humping today.

They made a great job of disguising the fact by playing shite and looking totally uninterested then eh? 

2 minutes ago, Templar said:

One swallow does not a summer make, one win does not a title make. What it does make is Celtic will be vulnerable next year if Lennon gets the job and Celtic do not invest for next season those players out there today will not the title next year. 

He won’t be the manager and Celtic will invest.

Probably.

Building up confidence, there's no fear of Celtic now.

Probably not but a lot can change between now and Aug/sept

And everyone connected to Celtic wanted nothing more than to give you a humping today, except they 11 c***s in hoops on the pitch today by the look of it.

2 minutes ago, Templar said:

Without spending crazy amounts of money celtic can't really compete with the EPL and other leagues when it comes to quality players.

I can't see them improving that much.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Without spending crazy amounts of money celtic can't really compete with the EPL and other leagues when it comes to quality players.

I can't see them improving that much.

Rangers have improved but Celtic can’t? :lol: 

Mind of a *** right there

Claiming the rangers supports sang those lyrics and not "why don't you go home", is poor.
Also had Fathers Advice, The Billy Boys, Build my Gallows, Cheer up Neil Lennon, and several other sectarian hits.
Strange that not a single the rangers supporter on here ever stands up and admits this.
Always with the alternative lyrics defence. [emoji38] 
"Now that's what I call sectarianism" could see that album on every sevco fans Christmas list.

46 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

So you aren't at all perturbed by the fact that you've been comprehensively beaten at Ibrox twice this season only having had a total of two shots on target in 180 minutes?  First shot on target was an effort straight at McGregor from outside the box then second didn't happen till the 83rd minute of the game.

What time is the treble treble final on at ?

Celtic didn't look like they were even trying mate..anyway enjoy your greatest ever season:lol:

2 hours ago, bennett said:

If you care about the cub you'll want certain songs dropped, it's pretty straightforward.

If you cared about the club you would attend games, Put your hard earned cash into the club etc etc etc 

Sitting talking shit on a forum 24 / 7 isn't caring about your club

Well done Kincy you must have known the Celtic players where still in Dublin for this game,bit of a friendly for Celtic.
But I give sevco all the credit today they need to improve to win a trophy one day.
image.jpeg.0db09743411d96121252bc6cfe5f277f.jpeg
Oi you!
You never handed out that trophy the last few seasons.
Fkn west coast bias in action again