Sign in to follow this  
Romeo

Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

If Brown didn't spend every minute, of every Old Firm game, throwing himself about trying to get folk sent off, refs probably wouldnt view incidents they don't get a great view on with as much scepticism as they do.

Guest Moomintroll
Why the yellow then?
From that angle it would have looked more a barge than a swinging elbow, was the worst possible place to see it from, if VAR was in place I sudpect he would have been off.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Because he sees that he puts him on his arse, he just doesn't see that it was an elbow/forearm in the head/neck.

What did he see that put Brown on his arse?

I'm not trying to be funny, and I agree that will be the excuse, but if Brown's body blocked Clancy from seeing the contact, how can he justify giving a yellow?

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I'm not trying to be funny, and I agree that will be the excuse, but if Brown's body blocked Clancy from seeing the contact, how can he justify giving a yellow?

Yup. If what happened was blocked, Clancy basically just seen Brown fall on his arse for no reason. He had absolutely no reason to book unless he seen what happened.

It was a big decision and it was bottled. As always.

Hahahaha

Kamara just retired Brown there.

Rangers probably doing themselves more harm than good by thumping Celtic here.

Rangers are making next season harder for themselves here by stopping Neil Lennon being appointed full time. 

Rangers are horrific to watch .

2 Horrific teams. Scott Bain was awful for the goal and Burke is a terrible player.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Bain is miles off the quality needed, and Burke looks lost.

Edit: I think Rangers are disappointingly entertaining. Always a chance of a red, and can play some high tempo stuff.

Edit 2: Celtic playing Neil Lennon out of a job here.

Have to admit I criticised the signing of Kamara but he's improving game by game and looking like a bargain. Still early days though.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

He sees Flanagan extend his arm towards Brown and sees Brown going down. Given that the referee almost never has a perfect angle, most of his job involves inferring what has happened given the information he has available, and that's what he did.

Lennon can kiss his chances of getting the job permanently goodbye Celtic have been shite and so have his tactics.