• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Romeo

Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

1 hour ago, Gusty said:

It could be argued that his injury was the only reason he stayed at Rangers as he was destined to go right to the top of the game but alas some below average hammer thrower brought his career to a shuddering stop. 

"played in every one of the matches of the Dons’ 1983 European Cup Winners Cup campaign, scoring a goal in the 3–2 victory over FC Bayern Munich in the second leg of the quarter-finals and becoming one of the “Gothenburg Greats” who lifted the trophy after beating Real Madrid in the 1983 Final."

Spoiler

Capture-98-562x372.png.0a2edf5de463df315358911228d49955.png

^Below average hammer thrower's.

Spoiler

5cd467eb7929e_2019-05-0918_47_12-RangerslegendIanDurrantapologisesforsectarianF___thePopesluratclub.jpg.ee82f78f3b2a78dea885cf8e5fa6b7bd.jpg

^Top of his game.

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Behave yourself. Your starting to sound like “wan o them” Moomin.

Simpson was an honest tough midfielder not a raging thug.

Still, at least he never stamped on John McMasters throat though, then claimed he actually meant to target Willie Miller, though.....

Simpson was a tough midfielder who also had good skill. That tackle actually blighted two careers as I don’t think he ever played as well afterwards either. Durant despite being a dick was developing into one of Scotland’s best ever midfielders and Simpson could well have been playing alongside him.

32 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

It's a mark of sporting respect to applaud the champions on to the pitch.

Wouldn't even be an issue if Celtic were playing any other team.

It's not really though, it's more of an attempt to foist upon football the appearance of a kind of mutual respect that doesn't actually exist. As such it just becomes a lightning rod for the kind of pish we've read in the last few pages. Just do away with it entirely. 

And as for sporting respect for Celtic, we learnt today that they paid more in agents fees this season than our club has perhaps paid in transfer fees in our entire history. And now they want a wee clap for that as well? Get it in the bin.

My own sense sporting respect extends to a distaste of offensive chanting, violent play, cheating, antisocial behaviour among supporters, vandalism of opponemts' stadia and generally cunty behaviour. When the Champions (whoever they are) catch up with this I'll reconsider my position. 

1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

This is some really bad fishing.

2 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

This is some really bad fishing.

Facts not fishing.

Trust me, there's nothing in that pool that I'd want to catch.

I'd be inclined to be more sympathetic to the Rangers fans mewlings about the Simpson tackle if they didn't celebrate thugs like Souness and Hurlock who were dishing out similar every other week.

There's no doubt he was a talented player, but this misty eyed revisionism that has him as being world class or Scotland's greatest ever midfielder if it wasn't for injury is nonsense. See also John Kennedy.

What isn't in doubt, is that Durrant is an ugly little bigot and that John Collins was a superior footballer.

I'd be inclined to be more sympathetic to the Rangers fans mewlings about the Simpson tackle if they didn't celebrate thugs like Souness and Hurlock who were dishing out similar every other week.
There's no doubt he was a talented player, but this misty eyed revisionism that has him as being world class or Scotland's greatest ever midfielder if it wasn't for injury is nonsense. See also John Kennedy.
What isn't in doubt, is that Durrant is an ugly little bigot and that John Collins was a superior footballer.

This, in spades.

Collins was pish at fighting in kebab shops though.

This, in spades.

Collins was pish at fighting in kebab shops though.
Surely his magnificent 6 pack should prevail over everything.

14 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Souness is without doubt one of the best Scottish players of my lifetime. Hard as nails and could be a dirty b*****d at times. 

Hurlock was a thug. A completely talentless thug. 

Graham Roberts was a bully and a thug. 

Gregor Stevens was another thug who i had no time for. Pretty sure he was given a 6 month ban for breaking a players leg in a 'Friendly'. Kilmarnock player maybe?

Willie Johnstone suffered from the most severe case of 'Wee man syndrome' and his stamp on John McMaster at Aberdeen is probably the most cowardly assault i have seen from a Rangers player. I would have been  happy if he had never kicked another ball for Rangers after that.

No revisionism at all. I will call out any Rangers player who lets themselves down. 

John Collins was a very good player but that is never going to change the fact that Durrant was the best young player this country has produced in many many years. The fact he came back to have the career he did shows what a player he was and could have been so much better 

I'm absolutely certain that Durrants off field habits would have prevented him reaching anywhere near the top of the game.

54 minutes ago, Gusty said:

probably the most cowardly assault i have seen from a Rangers player.

Quite the feat given this seasons shenanigans alone.

19 hours ago, killiekranky said:

You are right, it should be  perfectly normal practice no matter who are champions and where they are playing.

Scottish football nonsense and a reason why the "ugly sisters" will never get in the English Premier League.

We need to talk about the 5 fraudulent stars on the Sevco jersey.  The last one won by defrauding £70m in tax and false player registrations by a DIFFERENT club.  No shame these scum. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We need to talk about the 5 fraudulent stars on the Sevco jersey.  The last one won by defrauding £70m in tax and false player registrations by a DIFFERENT club.  No shame these scum. 

I wouldn't say we need to talk about it, personally.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm absolutely certain that Durrants off field habits would have prevented him reaching anywhere near the top of the game.

Please expand?

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Tbf I'm not sure the stuff about his arse being up for rent was actually true. 

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

How no min?

Because life's too short?

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Because life's too short?

Min, that is lame. Get them telt they are cheats and zombies, then, now and forever.