Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Romeo

Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Templar said:

I am speaking as a neutral.

In all walks of life an enemy is an enemy and they should never be honoured, especially in defeat. Someone said Gerrard should allow it. Why to humiliate his players for being losers. The war between the both teams will continue next season.

It is not compulsory for any club to provide a guard of honour if they face the newly crowned League champions but it is a ceremony agreed between the two clubs beforehand. Players may be reluctant, but they cannot be forced to do it by any footballing authorities. Now there is a dilemma for some.

This is not a crusade and the war was won in 2012,it's a mark of respect between teams before you can kick lumps out of each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Templar said:

I am speaking as a neutral.

In all walks of life an enemy is an enemy and they should never be honoured, especially in defeat. Someone said Gerrard should allow it. Why to humiliate his players for being losers. The war between the both teams will continue next season.

It is not compulsory for any club to provide a guard of honour if they face the newly crowned League champions but it is a ceremony agreed between the two clubs beforehand. Players may be reluctant, but they cannot be forced to do it by any footballing authorities. Now there is a dilemma for some.

Failed attempts at capturing the Holy Land for this pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not arsed about this guard of honour stuff.

Shitehousery and and shitebaggery are essential ingredients in Scottish football, get this mutual respect pish to f**k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not arsed about this guard of honour stuff.

Shitehousery and and shitebaggery are essential ingredients in Scottish football, get this mutual respect pish to f**k.

Any Celtic fan who's genuinely worked up about whether the team receives a guard of honour or not needs to reconsider their life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Any Celtic fan who's genuinely worked up about whether the team receives a guard of honour or not needs to reconsider their life.

I don’t think any Celtic fan is that worked up about it. Seems more the case that it’s just something to wind Rangers up about seeing as Tav made such a big deal about guards of honour and stuff in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

I don’t think any Celtic fan is that worked up about it. Seems more the case that it’s just something to wind Rangers up about seeing as Tav made such a big deal about guards of honour and stuff in the past.

Check twitter and this thread after it doesn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meaningless game, both teams should play an under 21/youth side as the game doesn't affect any other teams.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Check twitter and this thread after it doesn't happen.

Never said it would. You seem to be the authority in this matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we expect a banner from the staunch akin to this in light of the new royal sprog?

 

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcS37fxvjyIcxUpOKWAPD1Jy5mcYaCtjErV2EyJDwDtPTvcqrzzl&sp=52e5b364ccd680c753d280be32a863f0&anticache=944348

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Can we expect a banner from the staunch akin to this in light of the new royal sprog?

 

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcS37fxvjyIcxUpOKWAPD1Jy5mcYaCtjErV2EyJDwDtPTvcqrzzl&sp=52e5b364ccd680c753d280be32a863f0&anticache=944348

 

 

Jesus wept... "Born to reign over us" what a bunch of servile mutants:1eye 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a slow start for P&B standards.
I only count one who feels the need to tell everyone that he won’t be watching.

Hopefully pick up closer to game day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Quite a slow start for P&B standards.
I only count one who feels the need to tell everyone that he won’t be watching.

Hopefully pick up closer to game day.

Can't both teams just lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, wellinwigan said:

Can't both teams just die?

One tried that, don't think they liked it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Quite a slow start for P&B standards.
I only count one who feels the need to tell everyone that he won’t be watching.

Hopefully pick up closer to game day.

If there is an SPFL match on TV and I’m able to watch it, I will. Regardless of who’s playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Hopefully Weah starts cause he will completely destroy the best RB in the league*

*If defending isn't important

He is the best right back in the league. It's just obvious to anyone who actually watches him. 

I've seen very little from Weah to suggest he's (yet) even close to Sinclair's level.

Edited by TavTastic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

 


Scottish fitba would be better off without the cheeks.

 

As long as they take all you bigoted vermin with them, aye, aye it would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×