Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, bennett said:
An adult running around a football pitch pretending to be Jimbo and the jetset.....

An adult posting as a pseudonym on the internet, to other pseudonyms, getting upset about it because he is a catholic....

An adult who is only 4ft8......

An adult running around a football pitch pretending to be Jimbo and the jetset.....

Thats nothing I know a football team pretending to have 54 top league titles in 7 years :lol:

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

An adult posting as a pseudonym on the internet, to other pseudonyms, getting upset about it because he is a catholic....

Do tell? :unsure2:

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, gannonball said:
Do tell? :unsure2:

Just meant Bennett. Hes got a cheek talking about anyone getting upset

Only I haven't mentioned anyone being upset, I think you're a little bit confused again.

If Sevco weren't there to troll, Neil Lennon would have nothing to do. He'd probably spend all day fishing in some remote Irish river, bored out of his skull.

Are there any Celtic players from their starting XI from Sunday you would have at Ibrox? 

McGregor maybe but he was poor.

Keeper and Defence are miles behind Rangers.

And you certainly wouldn't have the £9 million striker before Morelos or Defoe. FFS the gambling spoon burning junkie kept him out the Celtic team last season

That’ll be the season Edouard played more league games than Griffiths.
Griffiths is a decent player despite his issues, I'd have him at hearts and anyone that says otherwise needs to have a look at his free kicks against England.