Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Sevco won a game and you're making a tit out of yourself.

Tune was "Sloop John B", lyrics being added by your brain dead compadres involved someone being told to go home.

Never understand why the rangers supporters do this and then deny the shit out of it later.

Undercover Bigots ?

35 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Well done Kincy you must have known the Celtic players where still in Dublin for this game,bit of a friendly for Celtic.
But I give sevco all the credit today they need to improve to win a trophy one day.

Winning was never in doubt but I can't help but feel a touch disappointed.  Rather than punish Celtic's hebetude by giving them a real spanking we never really got out of second gear.  The only time we played to our potential was when Kamara and Defoe carved open their defence (with Defoe using that too seldom seen 'do nothing' tactic) for Arfield's goal.  Aside from that the game went to form, just as I expected.

Still, April onwards has been good for us.  We're probably the only team in the top 6 who have shown real progress and some of our players, Arfield, Davis, Kamara and Katic especially, have really stepped up over the past 6 games.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, at least one Rangers fan has a sense of humour, eh Kincardine?

Always happy to recognise good work and it was a nicely balanced parody.  Piss-taking with out going OTT.  Well judged.

2 minutes ago, KingKamara said:

Well, that’s a lie.

It’s four lads had a dream.

Indeed.  Totally innocuous song but one that a couple of posters took offense at last week against Hibs, too.  Diddies trying to out-diddy their grey and green pals.  Takes some doing but they're managing it!

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Always happy to recognise good work and it was a nicely balanced parody.  Piss-taking with out going OTT.  Well judged.

:wub:

16 minutes ago, Gusty said:

We don't have to worry about anything you sing as you are never there. I am not going to be preached to by someone who cares so much about the club they cant be arsed going ....EVER.

I have my views on Certain songs but that is for another time FFS!!! We just win an Old Firm game and you are greeting about a few songs. Get a grip FFS!!

Except they didn't do that. It was 4 lads had a dream 

Charles Green, Imran Ahmad, Malcolm Murray, Brian Stockbridge ?

1 hour ago, MJC said:

It has no more bearing on Motherwell's season than it does for any of the other clubs who have supporter representatuon on this thread...but they're here all the same.

Not sure what your point is? I don't see anyone else expressing pleasure one way or the other at the result?

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

If you care about the cub you'll want certain songs dropped, it's pretty straightforward.

A Sevco fan trying to reason with a Sevco fan (that's named himself on a football forum after a convicted UVF killer) about offensive songs at Snake mountain ? bless.gif.29ea63ed7082815e5c6f3ecff80bc8f4.gif

/Salute

A Sevco fan trying to reason with a Sevco fan (that's named himself on a football forum after a convicted UVF killer) about offensive songs at Snake mountain ? bless.gif.29ea63ed7082815e5c6f3ecff80bc8f4.gif
/Salute

He's bitting his tongue...doesn't want this account banned like all his others.

He won't be able to help himself though.

16 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

A Sevco fan trying to reason with a Sevco fan (that's named himself on a football forum after a convicted UVF killer) about offensive songs at Snake mountain ? 

I just assumed 'Gusty' on here had too much of a fondness for baked beans.  Still, pursuing the UVF line is much more P&B.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I just assumed 'Gusty' on here had too much of a fondness for baked beans.  Still, pursuing the UVF line is much more P&B.

Ignoring the obvious truth is much more the rangers.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

First thing that came to mind here was...

14951979937611.jpg

5 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Ignoring the obvious truth is much more the rangers.

Well we see what we want to see.  You think (astonishingly) that Four Lads Had A Dream is offensive.  You also seem to think that 'Gusty' can only be interpreted one way.  I could also ask why you're referencing a 17th Century bittersweet Jacobite battle in your user name - but I'm not so petty as to do that.

But, as has been pointed out 22 times already this season, a win for Rangers means the discussion moves to song and, in this case, user names.