Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

Great performance from Rangers today. I thought they'd win as Celtic already have the league wrapped up but didn't think it would be as easy as that.

Peach of a dummy from Defoe for 2nd goal, too. I don't think Morelos would've made the same decision.

Celtic are regressing to Ronny Delia levels.

Similar to the 2016 Scottish cup semi, you'd think that this result would be the catalyst for Desmond and Lawell to crack open the biscuit tin and hire a relatively big name and back him as they did with Rodgers.

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Him and Davis playing together allow Arfield more freedom to make forward runs. Very effective today.

I agree. Davis looks a different player from earlier this year 

Celtic were shite the day,bragging rights only for Sevco along with their silver medal,more or less every song had ****** in it and even managed the Lisbon Lions song sung by thousands of them,delusions of grandeur ripping out them.

32 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Surely it has also made a lot of weekends? 

My Team : Motherwell?

What bearing does this game have on the Motherwell season?

It has no more bearing on Motherwell's season than it does for any of the other clubs who have supporter representatuon on this thread...but they're here all the same.

53 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Gerrard making a tit of himself yet again our “discipline was excellent” repeating it twice.

Just only the one elbow to the face then emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Said it 3 times, did he?

You looked FlyBhoy. I know you looked :lol:

What a difference it makes to the atmosphere having only 800 (still too many) Celtic supporters in the stadium

A-L-T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R......... N-O-W..................................

Loudest i have heard in any football stadium in many many years.

On 09/05/2019 at 01:38, The_Kincardine said:

Good to chat about the match, young Willy.  Unusual on this thread.

I think we're in a rich vein of form at the moment and our midfield seems to be working well.  Plus we don't ship many goals.

A 2-0 win to the vice champions.

Well done Kincy you must have known the Celtic players where still in Dublin for this game,bit of a friendly for Celtic.
But I give sevco all the credit today they need to improve to win a trophy one day.
image.jpeg.0db09743411d96121252bc6cfe5f277f.jpeg

Looking pretty solid now, the midfield three make a huge difference to our play and a good foundation to build on. 

celtic were lucky to only lose by two goals today, head to head this season there's not been much in it.

The was song book was pretty embarrassing and needs to stop, just no need for it.