Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

If Brown didn't spend every minute, of every Old Firm game, throwing himself about trying to get folk sent off, refs probably wouldnt view incidents they don't get a great view on with as much scepticism as they do.

Guest Moomintroll
Why the yellow then?
From that angle it would have looked more a barge than a swinging elbow, was the worst possible place to see it from, if VAR was in place I sudpect he would have been off.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Because he sees that he puts him on his arse, he just doesn't see that it was an elbow/forearm in the head/neck.

What did he see that put Brown on his arse?

I'm not trying to be funny, and I agree that will be the excuse, but if Brown's body blocked Clancy from seeing the contact, how can he justify giving a yellow?

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I'm not trying to be funny, and I agree that will be the excuse, but if Brown's body blocked Clancy from seeing the contact, how can he justify giving a yellow?

Yup. If what happened was blocked, Clancy basically just seen Brown fall on his arse for no reason. He had absolutely no reason to book unless he seen what happened.

It was a big decision and it was bottled. As always.

Kamara just retired Brown there.

Rangers probably doing themselves more harm than good by thumping Celtic here.

Rangers are horrific to watch .

2 Horrific teams. Scott Bain was awful for the goal and Burke is a terrible player.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Bain is miles off the quality needed, and Burke looks lost.

Edit: I think Rangers are disappointingly entertaining. Always a chance of a red, and can play some high tempo stuff.

Edit 2: Celtic playing Neil Lennon out of a job here.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

He sees Flanagan extend his arm towards Brown and sees Brown going down. Given that the referee almost never has a perfect angle, most of his job involves inferring what has happened given the information he has available, and that's what he did.