Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Willie Wonka golden ticket, here we go then.....

20190512_090913.jpg

Cheers for the £49.

When we score the winner just look up to the Copland rear.  Very top of the second stairway in from the Main Stand side. That big guy dancing about is me.  

Anyone out there who thinks this is a dead rubber is delusional or does not know what it is like to be on the losing side of a Glasgow Derby. There are bragging rights to be won and lost for work on Monday morning. Therefore Celtic will not play a weakened team.

I do think Rangers have more to gain with the win. They will think they have turned corner on Celtics supremacy over the past 8 years. If Celtic loses they have consolation of knowing they have already won the league and a possible treble treble just a heartbeat away.

As for Lennon I too believe, he will be the downfall of Celtic. He is offering contracts to players Rodgers wanted to let go, thus he is not improving the team. There is talk of Hooper returning this also is a backward step. As others have said he is the cheap option domestically but he will never bring in the Champions league money therefore he is a false economy.

37 minutes ago, Gusty said:

Cheers for the £49.

When we score the winner just look up to the Copland rear.  Very top of the second stairway in from the Main Stand side. That big guy dancing about is me.  

I don’t know if mentioning that you’re overweight is going to narrow it down tbh.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

I don’t know if mentioning that you’re overweight is going to narrow it down tbh.

6'3'' and 14 stone is not overweight.

He ll see me not problem. Remember second stairway in from the Main Stand. You know you ll be looking up when we score. 

Build up has been pretty tame for this one but certainly feeling it now

Guest Moomintroll
He's obviously getting it. There's been like a billion puff pieces in the media with quotes from your ex-players talking about how brilliant a job he is doing and how much he deserves the job for next season. He's been scouting players too.
Wait, is Neil Lennon actually Tartan Tammy 1297?

2 minutes ago, Gusty said:

He ll see me not problem. Remember second stairway in from the Main Stand. You know you ll be looking up when we score. 

A fatty and in the Main Stand at Ibrox?

You're Jim Traynor, aren't you?

3 minutes ago, Gusty said:

Ah, the mindless optimism of the *** in pre-season mode.

Guest Moomintroll
I work in the industry, my real name is Keith Jackson, and Lennon has been in France scouting a striker playing in Ligue 2.
Tav, you come across far too intelligently to be Keef.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, TavTastic said:
I work in the industry, my real name is Keith Jackson, and Lennon has been in France scouting a striker playing in Ligue 2.

Tav, you come across far too intelligently to be Keef.

That's the Modafinil kicking in. Will wear off in 12 hours so be prepared for astounding stupidity.

Sevco to sneak a win and delude themselves that next year they'll actually challenge Celtic. Season ticket sales to go through the roof.

Celtic to allow this to happen because they know they need the rivalry to exist, since bigotry and sectarianism is their sole source of income.

Ah, the mindless optimism of the *** in pre-season mode.

I'd be careful what I wish for if I was them. Their victories seem to ignite something in Dermot's manhammer and traditionally that hasn't ended well for them.

Guest Moomintroll
Anyone out there who thinks this is a dead rubber is delusional or does not know what it is like to be on the losing side of a Glasgow Derby. There are bragging rights to be won and lost for work on Monday morning. Therefore Celtic will not play a weakened team.
I do think Rangers have more to gain with the win. They will think they have turned corner on Celtics supremacy over the past 8 years. If Celtic loses they have consolation of knowing they have already won the league and a possible treble treble just a heartbeat away.
As for Lennon I too believe, he will be the downfall of Celtic. He is offering contracts to players Rodgers wanted to let go, thus he is not improving the team. There is talk of Hooper returning this also is a backward step. As others have said he is the cheap option domestically but he will never bring in the Champions league money therefore he is a false economy.
A pretty succinct appraisal of the situation, although it would have benefitted from a little proofread. In summary, this game always matters to the fans & Lennon is not the answer to the question, every Celtic supporter I know that I have spoken to are against him getting the job permanently.

Guest Moomintroll
That's the Modafinil kicking in. Will wear off in 12 hours so be prepared for astounding stupidity.
Looking forward to it M74.

7 minutes ago, nsr said:

Celtic to allow this to happen because they know they need the rivalry to exist, since bigotry and sectarianism is their sole source of income.

Well that, and raffle tickets at half time.