Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

I agree that it is sounds almost certain that he will be your permanent manager next season but I think Lawwell would have a re-think if we win 4-0 or the impossible happend and Hearts won the Scottish Cup.

That’s not what I said, no chance he’ll get the job, and 4-0!! You never learn.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s not what I said, no chance he’ll get the job, and 4-0!! You never learn.

He's obviously getting it. There's been like a billion puff pieces in the media with quotes from your ex-players talking about how brilliant a job he is doing and how much he deserves the job for next season. He's been scouting players too.

Edited by TavTastic

He's obviously getting it. There's been like a billion puff pieces in the media with quotes from your ex-players talking about how brilliant a job he is doing and how much he deserves the job for next season. He's been scouting players too.

There was "a billion quotes" from your ex players saying the old rangers were fine and wouldn't die....guess what happened. 

There were "a billion quotes" from your ex players saying Ally was the man to turn it round, then warbs, then Pedro..guess what happened?

Almost total amnesia from the ***s

Aye Lennon is clearly getting the job tbf, it's a cheap appointment and the absolute mouth breathers in the Celtic support will fully support him as hes a "Celtic man".

Hes the single biggest threat to Celtics dominance going. Once he gets the chance to "build" a squad this Summer you're fucked. 

Just now, Romeo said:

There was "a billion quotes" from your ex players saying the old rangers were fine and wouldn't die....guess what happened.

There were "a billion quotes" from your ex players saying Ally was the man to turn it round, then warbs, then Pedro..guess what happened?

Ermm that's not the same and you know it. It's not even just about ex-players. Lots of your current players are saying they back him for it.

Ermm that's not the same and you know it. It's not even just about ex-players. Lots of your current players are saying they back him for it.
You expect them to say they don't want him to get it when asked, even if that's how they feel?

You've been reading to many Traynor press releases .

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Could you explain to me, as someone who doesn’t read papers, what that means, what’s Lennon been up to.

I work in the industry, my real name is Keith Jackson, and Lennon has been in France scouting a striker playing in Ligue 2.

I work in the industry, my real name is Keith Jackson, and Lennon has been in France scouting a striker playing in Ligue 2.

It’s quite possible that that’s part of the managers job, and just now he is the manager. Doesn’t mean he’s getting the job.

There would be a lot of unhappy fans if he did.

It’s quite possible that that’s part of the managers job, and just now he is the manager. Doesn’t mean he’s getting the job.

Nah, if they had a manager in mind theyd be asking them their opinion on potential signings, not the manager they expect to be leaving.

Hes going to be hired permanently, I've no idea why you're even questioning that. You'll stumble to a 1-0 win or something today, he'll do something absolutely moronic in front of the Rangers support, your support will sing his name, and then he'll be announced.

First signing Efe Ambrose.

Really? 

I think that might be true among the more 'sensible' Celtic supporters but Lawwell is more interested in appeasing the more 'traditional' Celtic supporters.

Lennon ticks all the boxes, Irish , Roman Catholic, Republican,  and will be on at best half what Rodgers was getting. 

That might not be what you want to hear or believe but from the outside looking in it looks like a done deal to me. 

Now if Rangers were to pump Celtic heavily today (unlikely) or if Hearts win the Scottish Cup (unlikely) then there might be a rethink.

Imagine what could have been if the ***'s on here had paid as much attention to what was going on at the old Rangers before it was liquidated as they do to the day to day goings on at Celtic.....just imagine....

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Why would celtic break the bank for a manager in Scotland, Leonard knows our game and celtic are never going to do anything in the champions league. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Willie Wonka golden ticket, here we go then.....

20190512_090913.jpg

Those nails Mags....