Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

23 hours ago, Gusty said:

Souness is without doubt one of the best Scottish players of my lifetime. Hard as nails and could be a dirty b*****d at times. 

Hurlock was a thug. A completely talentless thug. 

Graham Roberts was a bully and a thug. 

Gregor Stevens was another thug who i had no time for. Pretty sure he was given a 6 month ban for breaking a players leg in a 'Friendly'. Kilmarnock player maybe?

Willie Johnstone suffered from the most severe case of 'Wee man syndrome' and his stamp on John McMaster at Aberdeen is probably the most cowardly assault i have seen from a Rangers player. I would have been  happy if he had never kicked another ball for Rangers after that.

No revisionism at all. I will call out any Rangers player who lets themselves down. 

John Collins was a very good player but that is never going to change the fact that Durrant was the best young player this country has produced in many many years. The fact he came back to have the career he did shows what a player he was and could have been so much better 

Gregor Stevens assault was on Albert Morrison. He gave the man a double leg fracture and effectively ended his career.

Guest Moomintroll
Gregor Stevens assault was on Albert Morrison. He gave the man a double leg fracture and effectively ended his career.

Ended up playing for Kilwinning Rangers among other Junior teams, Brush was a good player but in all honesty wouldn't have been a regular Premier League player, would have stayed Senior a lot longer than he did if it wasn't for that assault though.

Expecting Celtic to rest players for this as their full strength team being beaten by 4 or 3 will be a PR disaster for them. Same as what they done at Christmas where Mickey Johnston up front alone etc was the excuse.
Hopefully we keep the score low. Dont want to see Lennon losing the gig for next season.

tumblr_lbx1clAkeQ1qdqopvo1_500.gif

On 08/05/2019 at 23:58, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

No one posted the obvious gif yet.

Sigh.

jV9Azix.gif.f79b3664daae973dc91882c4dee7dea6.gif

Always love how Bain backs off as if he instinctively knows someones getting hit.

There have been a lot false dawns for Rangers recently but today, I think it may be different. Last game at Ibrox they out muscled  Celtic's light weights; McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Sinclair and Johnston. If Celtic play the light weights they will again get out muscled and with a high pressure tactic and home advantage 3v1

There have been a lot false dawns for Rangers recently but today, I think it may be different. Last game at Ibrox they out muscled  Celtic's light weights; McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Sinclair and Johnston. If Celtic play the light weights they will again get out muscled and with a high pressure tactic and home advantage 3v1
5 posts including this one since April 2012.

Desperado.

I’m not sure how a win in a meaningless game would be a real dawn, perhaps [mention=77068]Templar[/mention] could clarify?

I heard it all week, it’s just their battle fever cause this game means so much more to them, deluding themselves into thinking this has any importance ahead of next season, it’s the hope that kills them.

According to Gary Mac this is the 1st game of next season or some bat shit mental scenario.

We literally win every trophy going, they literally never learn.

I've thought about it and I decided I want the luckiest 1-0 Rangers win ever. No shots on target and a Flanagan winner that takes a massive deflection.

Can't thrash em too hard as Lenny must and will stay.

I've thought about it and I decided I want the luckiest 1-0 Rangers win ever. No shots on target and a Flanagan winner that takes a massive deflection.
Can't thrash em too hard as Lenny must and will stay.

Doubt that’ll be enough mate, hopefully his future at Celtic, or lack of it, has already been decided. Just hoping we don’t skelp you too hard as it might make a rethink.

I've thought about it and I decided I want the luckiest 1-0 Rangers win ever. No

Maybe it woukd be good if this new franchise club did win, get their hopes up. Could dig out those "gaun fur 55" banners that were "just for a laugh" when they got horsed.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Doubt that’ll be enough mate, hopefully his future at Celtic, or lack of it, has already been decided. Just hoping we don’t skelp you too hard as it might make a rethink.

I agree that it is sounds almost certain that he will be your permanent manager next season but I think Lawwell would have a re-think if we win 4-0 or the impossible happend and Hearts won the Scottish Cup.

Edited by TavTastic