Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

Just now, RegimentialDanny said:

Wouldn't have been suprised if it got to 3 or 4 at the last Ibrox game.

I think we will win but I just don't see Celtic wanting to risk a big loss against Rangers without having excuses in beforehand. Regardless of how Celtic fans spin it its still a big fixture for them.

That game was a turning point for both our seasons and gave us the motivation to kick on after a break. Arfield doing the Broony trying to get in to his mind after a bit of a stinker did the opposite and he has been ace ever since. It was little different after we got ‘humped’ 1-1 under Deila and you lot thought the Rangers were coming. Getting carried away after one win and ending up winning f**k all.

I will admit Gerrard th has made Sevco a far more formidable force though and he appears to be only guy who I think isn’t getting ahead of himself at Sevco. Depending on our spending levels next season should be interesting.

As for this game yes Its still a Derby but we have bigger fish to fry with a cup final and unprecedented Treble Treble on the cards. I never watch it with *** pals but I’ve decided to for this one.

1 hour ago, RegimentialDanny said:

Expecting Celtic to rest players for this as their full strength team being beaten by 4 or 3 will be a PR disaster for them. Same as what they done at Christmas where Mickey Johnston up front alone etc was the excuse.

Hopefully we keep the score low. Dont want to see Lennon losing the gig for next season.

Another "new" sevco poster.

***'s coming out of the woodwork.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

That game was a turning point for both our seasons and gave us the motivation to kick on after a break. Arfield doing the Broony trying to get in to his mind after a bit of a stinker did the opposite and he has been ace ever since. It was little different after we got ‘humped’ 1-1 under Deila and you lot thought the Rangers were coming. Getting carried away after one win and ending up winning f**k all.

Admittedly it was turning point but has Scott Brown really been ace? I still dont think hes upto much at all now and if we can avoided getting involved in his games on Sunday then we'll run rings round him imo. 

Unless Celtic get a good few new signings over the summer if we get a big win on Sunday and Lennons still in a job then I dont think id be getting carried away in saying we'll win it next year.

2 hours ago, RegimentialDanny said:

Admittedly it was turning point but has Scott Brown really been ace? I still dont think hes upto much at all now and if we can avoided getting involved in his games on Sunday then we'll run rings round him imo. 

Unless Celtic get a good few new signings over the summer if we get a big win on Sunday and Lennons still in a job then I dont think id be getting carried away in saying we'll win it next year.

Sevco winning next year's league this season is impressive even by their standards.. :1eye 

17 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Sevco winning next year's league this season is impressive even by their standards.. :1eye 

Well what I meant was it would be a good way to wrap things up and something to build on next year especially if the Celtic team doesn't change much.

Hope you're not  bitter about the result last Sunday still. You've got your game against killie coming up. Try to forget about rangers for abit mate.

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

The most  Sevco have scored against us since their Inception is a goal.

Does this include the 2-2 draw at Hampden in the Scottish Cup, and the 3-2 at Ibrox last season?

As meaningless an Old Firm game as i can remember. 

Rangers win and win convincingly then Celtic may look elsewhere for a manager and that is something we certainly don't want happening. 

I cant see Rangers being allowed to get overly physical the way they did before the winter break when we were right in their faces. 

8 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

emoji38.png

Dry your eyes you fucking tit. He was a better than average midfielder who got crunched by a bad tackle but still went on to have a decent career. He wouldn't have been any better than Paul McStay ffs, and he was average at national level. Also McCoist and Boersma should assume some responsibility. Why the f**k you would carry someone with a bad knee injury off like that is beyond logic.

'Better than average'

'Paul McStay' :lol:

'Decent career'.

I take it you never actually saw the young pre injury Durrant play? By quite some considerable distance the best young player i have seen in Scottish football. 

It could be argued that his injury was the only reason he stayed at Rangers as he was destined to go right to the top of the game but alas some below average hammer thrower brought his career to a shuddering stop. 

It's OK disliking Durrant. It's perfectly understandable to actually hate Rangers Football Club but what is not OK is to try and make light or justify taunting a 'challenge' where a player has deliberately set out to seriously injure another fellow professional. It was sickening regardless of who the player was or which team he played for. 

'Better than average'
'Paul McStay' [emoji38]
'Decent career'.
I take it you never actually saw the young pre injury Durrant play? By quite some considerable distance the best young player i have seen in Scottish football. 
It could be argued that his injury was the only reason he stayed at Rangers as he was destined to go right to the top of the game but alas some below average hammer thrower brought his career to a shuddering stop. 
It's OK disliking Durrant. It's perfectly understandable to actually hate Rangers Football Club but what is not OK is to try and make light or justify taunting a 'challenge' where a player has deliberately set out to seriously injure another fellow professional. It was sickening regardless of who the player was or which team he played for. 
"Top of the game" [emoji38]

As I said, dry your eyes.

1 hour ago, RegimentialDanny said:

Well what I meant was it would be a good way to wrap things up and something to build on next year especially if the Celtic team doesn't change much.

Hope you're not  bitter about the result last Sunday still. You've got your game against killie coming up. Try to forget about rangers for abit mate.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/230331-2016-scottish-cup-final-hibernian-fc-v-rangers/&page=339

What a horrible, bitter, classless club the rangers are.

Perfect opportunity to show a bit of sportsmanship and take a bit of the hatred out of the game

but the rangers board pile on more pallets and stoke the flames higher.

:thumbsdown

20 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Guard of honour is a load of pish.

Bin it.

It's a mark of sporting respect to applaud the champions on to the pitch.

Wouldn't even be an issue if Celtic were playing any other team.

1 hour ago, Gusty said:

"played in every one of the matches of the Dons’ 1983 European Cup Winners Cup campaign, scoring a goal in the 3–2 victory over FC Bayern Munich in the second leg of the quarter-finals and becoming one of the “Gothenburg Greats” who lifted the trophy after beating Real Madrid in the 1983 Final."

Spoiler

Capture-98-562x372.png.0a2edf5de463df315358911228d49955.png

^Below average hammer thrower's.

Spoiler

5cd467eb7929e_2019-05-0918_47_12-RangerslegendIanDurrantapologisesforsectarianF___thePopesluratclub.jpg.ee82f78f3b2a78dea885cf8e5fa6b7bd.jpg

^Top of his game.

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Behave yourself. Your starting to sound like “wan o them” Moomin.

Simpson was an honest tough midfielder not a raging thug.

Still, at least he never stamped on John McMasters throat though, then claimed he actually meant to target Willie Miller, though.....

Simpson was a tough midfielder who also had good skill. That tackle actually blighted two careers as I don’t think he ever played as well afterwards either. Durant despite being a dick was developing into one of Scotland’s best ever midfielders and Simpson could well have been playing alongside him.