Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

On 06/05/2019 at 15:15, gannonball said:

Not arsed about this guard of honour stuff.

Shitehousery and and shitebaggery are essential ingredients in Scottish football, get this mutual respect pish to f**k.

D6CkNrBWsAEG-mq.jpeg

On 06/05/2019 at 20:28, tree house tam said:

As long as they take all you bigoted vermin with them, aye, aye it would.

There is a poster on here who's user name is 'Durrantskneeisjelly' and you don't bat an eyelid yet have a go at some imaginary bigotry. I am taking it you are Scottish and support the Scottish International football team? That user is mocking an injury that robbed this country of one of its finest players in years. Of course this is acceptable as long as he doesn't mention religion or race. FFS!

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Must have missed the 300 appearances Durrant made after that injury at Pittodrie not to mention the trophies won and the 20 Scotland appearances.

He was never the same player after that challenge. Anybody that mocks a player after being injured like that , regardless of who they are or who they play for , is simply not a football fan and has obviously never played the game before. 

4 minutes ago, Gusty said:

He was never the same player after that challenge. Anybody that mocks a player after being injured like that , regardless of who they are or who they play for , is simply not a football fan and has obviously never played the game before. 

I thought it was fucking glorious...

'Looks like Ian Durrant to me...

Neil Simpson's fucked his knee...'

Hope that doesn't offend you...

Im lying by the way, get it round you.

Guest Moomintroll
There is a poster on here who's user name is 'Durrantskneeisjelly' and you don't bat an eyelid yet have a go at some imaginary bigotry. I am taking it you are Scottish and support the Scottish International football team? That user is mocking an injury that robbed this country of one of its finest players in years. Of course this is acceptable as long as he doesn't mention religion or race. FFS!
Yeah, I am not impressed by that username either, he was an excellent player for us & Simpson was a raging thug.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I thought it was fucking glorious...

'Looks like Ian Durrant to me...

Neil Simpson's fucked his knee...'

Hope that doesn't offend you...

Im lying by the way, get it round you.

I am not offended in the slightest. Your post does make you look like a raging Tit though 

Guest Moomintroll
Must have missed the 300 appearances Durrant made after that injury at Pittodrie not to mention the trophies won and the 20 Scotland appearances.
Magee, replace the name Durrant with Kennedy & you can see the point that is being made. Durrant was never the same player after that assault, even when he was doing well for us he was always at 80%

Just now, Moomintroll said:
17 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Magee, replace the name Durrant with Kennedy & you can see the point that is being made. Durrant was never the same player after that assault, even when he was doing well for us he was always at 80%

Or Jim Duffy. I was there the day he done himself. He was a very under rated player and it was terrible that his career was cut short

Guest Moomintroll
Or Jim Duffy. I was there the day he done himself. He was a very under rated player and it was terrible that his career was cut short
Jim Duffy was a great defender. Seemed to manage every club that I disliked after he retired though.

37 minutes ago, Gusty said:

Mate I've met Durrant before he was famous and also afterwards. The words cock and total spring to mind.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Mate I've met Durrant before he was famous and also afterwards. The words cock and total spring to mind.

He is the 'quintessential' thick as a plank footballer,. Ironically it was McCoist that probably done more damage to his knee by carrying him off.

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Simpson was a raging thug.

Behave yourself. Your starting to sound like “wan o them” Moomin.

Simpson was an honest tough midfielder not a raging thug.

Still, at least he never stamped on John McMasters throat though, then claimed he actually meant to target Willie Miller, though.....

Guest Moomintroll
Behave yourself. Your starting to sound like “wan o them” Moomin.

Simpson was an honest tough midfielder not a raging thug.

Still, at least he never stamped on John McMasters throat though, then claimed he actually meant to target Willie Miller, though.....

On that day he was though Mozza, that angry face while he stamped down was as poor as the day Kenny Brannigan came on to the park as a Killie player & stuck the nut on that player, arseholes are arseholes no matter who they are playing for. No one should ever go out to injure another player, no matter what the circumstances are..