Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

1 hour ago, Templar said:

I am speaking as a neutral.

In all walks of life an enemy is an enemy and they should never be honoured, especially in defeat. Someone said Gerrard should allow it. Why to humiliate his players for being losers. The war between the both teams will continue next season.

It is not compulsory for any club to provide a guard of honour if they face the newly crowned League champions but it is a ceremony agreed between the two clubs beforehand. Players may be reluctant, but they cannot be forced to do it by any footballing authorities. Now there is a dilemma for some.

This is not a crusade and the war was won in 2012,it's a mark of respect between teams before you can kick lumps out of each other.

1 hour ago, Templar said:

I am speaking as a neutral.

In all walks of life an enemy is an enemy and they should never be honoured, especially in defeat. Someone said Gerrard should allow it. Why to humiliate his players for being losers. The war between the both teams will continue next season.

It is not compulsory for any club to provide a guard of honour if they face the newly crowned League champions but it is a ceremony agreed between the two clubs beforehand. Players may be reluctant, but they cannot be forced to do it by any footballing authorities. Now there is a dilemma for some.

Failed attempts at capturing the Holy Land for this pish.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not arsed about this guard of honour stuff.

Shitehousery and and shitebaggery are essential ingredients in Scottish football, get this mutual respect pish to f**k.

Any Celtic fan who's genuinely worked up about whether the team receives a guard of honour or not needs to reconsider their life.

15 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

I don’t think any Celtic fan is that worked up about it. Seems more the case that it’s just something to wind Rangers up about seeing as Tav made such a big deal about guards of honour and stuff in the past.

Check twitter and this thread after it doesn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Quite a slow start for P&B standards.
I only count one who feels the need to tell everyone that he won’t be watching.

Hopefully pick up closer to game day.

Can't both teams just lose?

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Quite a slow start for P&B standards.
I only count one who feels the need to tell everyone that he won’t be watching.

Hopefully pick up closer to game day.

If there is an SPFL match on TV and I’m able to watch it, I will. Regardless of who’s playing.

45 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Hopefully Weah starts cause he will completely destroy the best RB in the league*

*If defending isn't important

He is the best right back in the league. It's just obvious to anyone who actually watches him. 

I've seen very little from Weah to suggest he's (yet) even close to Sinclair's level.

Edited by TavTastic