Sevco v the 8 times CHAMPIONS

Celtic win the league and your first thought is Rangers [emoji38] What a horrendous life.

And yet here you are in the same thread obsessing over what I'm doing. With your own team, at home kicking off in 10 minutes. 

I'm assuming you are not at the game?

Got a ticket in our bus ballot today :thumsup2

Just need to get a stop at Stonehaven for a carry out for the bus journey home from Aberdeen now for the perfect day. 

Not too fussed about the score, a two footed studs in challenge on that c**t Alan McGregor's throat is my only request for this one.

Edited by Flybhoy

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:
59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
"the 8 times CHAMPIONS"? 
I thought Sellick had been champions more often than that.

If it was only 8 it would be 8 more than your mob have ever won.

His team has won the title and Romeo's still lashing out....

4 hours ago, Sharker said:

D5ukabYXsAEKI8E.jpeg

Excellent.  We really should acknowledge Celtic's achievement in the same manner.  They deserve a guard of honour and we're not, after all, petty-minded scum. 

A few more Union Flags and maybe that anthem from James Thomson from Roxborough over the tannoy would be fitting:

Edited by The_Kincardine

Won't be watching. My moral compass will not allow me to watch this as I am a neutral and I utterly despise both halves of the Old Firm absolutely equally, just the same, straight down the middle, 50/50, I must doth protest too much about this.

As for the game itself, 3-0 Celtic and many pictures of away fans 'infiltrating' the home support to emerge on social media afterwards.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent.  We really should acknowledge Celtic's achievement in the same manner.  They deserve a guard of honour and we're not, after all, petty-minded scum. 

A few more Union Flags and maybe that anthem from James Thomson from Roxborough over the tannoy would be fitting:

^^^some sort of bigot explanation thing!

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure I'd go as far as to say they "deserve" a guard of honour. But...... If I was Steven Gerrard I'd be ensuring it does happen so that the players (who are still here next season) will be even more determined to win the league.