Todays scores 4/5

GNU_Linux

Why do finals always have to be between two finalists? I don’t think any Beith or Roy fan will care where the final is played.

Meadow Park is a perfect final venue. Can hold up to 4000, good pitch, social club that holds 100+. Disabled toilets. Shelter for 600. Plenty of nearby parking. Ideal.

Would not care where the final is held, when the competition was sponsored by new coins the final was always at pollok as they were a pollok sponsor.  I assume something similar is now in place with Ardagh glass now sponsoring.  Irvine company,  want the final in Irvine.   And I’m sure two Ayrshire teams in previous years had to go to pollok even though it would have been more sensible to hold the final in Ayrshire. 

13 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:
13 hours ago, glenmuir said:
Glens very unlucky today best team

1st half, Glens best team, Beith on top 2nd half although we probably had the best chances! Nothing to separate the teams this season! Beith should have had a pen 2nd half with Chessys challenge though! All the best to Beith in the final!

A very even game  like both our season’s. Cracking save from the Glens goalie in the second half from Conner’s free kick!  Thought the penalty claim was justified as Daz Christie was a step inside the Glens box.  Exciting game nevertheless!  

Why do finals always have to be between two finalists? I don’t think any Beith or Roy fan will care where the final is played.

Meadow Park is a perfect final venue. Can hold up to 4000, good pitch, social club that holds 100+. Disabled toilets. Shelter for 600. Plenty of nearby parking. Ideal.

Sorry Stuart couldn't resist (finals are always between two finalists) [emoji106]

Monday night game: Downfield 0 Broughty Athletic 4.

Strange one this: Broughty dominating but Downfield defending well until they lose four goals in about five minutes round about the hour mark.

Downfield defender got injured in the build up to the second goal so had to go off. By the time they brought on the sub they were four down. Someone's been reading the Neil McCann guide to game management.