Jump to content

Man Utd


Kuro
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm aware that Keane is probably just answering a leading and provocative question from a journalist but in constantly taking swipes at SAF it just makes him look bitter.

There was a reason he was moved on from United by SAF. His hip had gone and combined with his sometimes toxic personality, he had to go for the benefit of the dressing room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
So if Ole is to be sacked who do you think would be a good appointment?

I quite like the Wolves manager.... however Allergi is out a job right now
Come to a massive payoff agreeement with Spurs for Pochettino. Spend about 150 mill on Kane in the summer.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
So if Ole is to be sacked who do you think would be a good appointment?

I quite like the Wolves manager.... however Allergi is out a job right now

Come to a massive payoff agreeement with Spurs for Pochettino. Spend about 150 mill on Kane in the summer.

Or offer Eriksen the economy of a small country in wages per week on a 7 year contract

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They'd be wise to leave OGS where he is for now.

Priority is above him. They need to sort out a Director of Football and establish a proper structure to the club. Bringing in a coach before that is not just pointless, but potentially harmful as if he doesn't match up with the structure above him they'll end up losing another couple of years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

:lol: ... where were you when the Lolverpool squad was making up dedicated threads and posting page after page. 

Have you taken me off ignore GMan ?

Edited by Rab B Nesbit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 ... where were you when the Lolverpool squad was making up dedicated threads and posting page after page. 
Have you taken me off ignore GMan ?
So you are just going to carry on acting like a child ? Especially if you are on last warning fairly dangerous dont you think?
I have you on ignore but I pick and choose. For example while in the man United thread I'd expect you to be constructive about them rather than just a lot of shite.

Hoping we can keep this thread on track Rab rather than you just posting shite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1512749-sir-alex-fergusons-final-25-signings-as-manchester-united-manager-where-are-they-now%3famp

A lot of his final signings were brutal . You would like to think they will turn to being a club once again
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So you are just going to carry on acting like a child ? Especially if you are on last warning fairly dangerous dont you think?
I have you on ignore but I pick and choose. For example while in the man United thread I'd expect you to be constructive about them rather than just a lot of shite.

Hoping we can keep this thread on track Rab rather than you just posting shite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1512749-sir-alex-fergusons-final-25-signings-as-manchester-united-manager-where-are-they-now%3famp

A lot of his final signings were brutal . You would like to think they will turn to being a club once again

Why would he be like that in a Man Utd thread - he doesn't do it anywhere else.

Cue usual pish about The Ev, Jacko etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So you are just going to carry on acting like a child ? Especially if you are on last warning fairly dangerous dont you think?
I have you on ignore but I pick and choose. For example while in the man United thread I'd expect you to be constructive about them rather than just a lot of shite.

Hoping we can keep this thread on track Rab rather than you just posting shite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1512749-sir-alex-fergusons-final-25-signings-as-manchester-united-manager-where-are-they-now%3famp

A lot of his final signings were brutal . You would like to think they will turn to being a club once again

Have me on ignore out just pick and choose :lol:

Not allowed to take the mickey out of other clubs I’ve really heard it all now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why would he be like that in a Man Utd thread - he doesn't do it anywhere else.

Cue usual pish about The Ev, Jacko etc

Now he's dished out 6 red dots to me in the last 17 minutes! :lol: What a f****** tube.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...