Man Utd

Kuro

Pogba was a class act at Juventus. Brilliant player. But the midfield wasn't all about him. The midfield had the likes of Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Khedeira to support him at different points. He's got to be the main man at Man United and he can't do it.

Eta: Matuidi supports him for the national team, not Juve.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pogba was a class act at Juventus. Brilliant player. But the midfield wasn't all about him. The midfield had the likes of Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Khedeira to support him at different points. He's got to be the main man at Man United and he can't do it.

Eta: Matuidi supports him for the national team, not Juve.

He was someone who contributed nice little touches and was carried by more.experienced players with much higher levels of professionalism, tactical discipline, game intelligence and commitment. 

He got to make a few assists and score a few goals an float about making it look like he was a player but in reality he's miles and miles  away from being a real top player. 

Genuinely wouldn't want him in the Scotland team, a manchild who will never be close to the player he thinks he is.

An utter gang rounding off the season with what is now a standard result for them.

After checking my first post on this thread, I now believe that whole squad needs binned.  Utterly dreadful.

6 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Wouldn’t want him in the Scotland team. For f**k sake:lol:

He's fkn awful and like playing with ten men most of the time, lazy, arrogant, completely unreliable. You can't trust him he's a liability and a bad influence who needs carried 85% of the time. 

So yes I would prefer him not in the Scotland team than in it.  He's also slow and slows the game down takes far too many touches.  Awful player.

1 hour ago, Kuro said:

He's fkn awful and like playing with ten men most of the time, lazy, arrogant, completely unreliable. You can't trust him he's a liability and a bad influence who needs carried 85% of the time. 

So yes I would prefer him not in the Scotland team than in it.  He's also slow and slows the game down takes far too many touches.  Awful player.

000_17p5x1.thumb.jpg.5408b3f2f68542ac5b344aea302f1e7b.jpg

On 5/4/2019 at 08:47, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf Atletico seem to lose top players a lot, Griezmann aside, so theyd probably be able to get Oblak if De Gea left.

Courtois would have to leave Real before De Gea left Man U aswell.

Oblak would arguably be an upgrade.

Oblak is the best goalkeeper in the world right now, he would be a massive upgrade. He has just signed a new deal though, there is no chance he is leaving. 

They should be looking at that type of buy though. Guys like Gimenez and Rodri would upgrade their side and have huge sell on value.

It's fantastic seeing them struggle though.

The problem has been recruitment, for example in 15/16 Utd spent £35 million on each of Schneiderlin and Depay whilst city were spending £70m on De Bryune and in that same season city spent £63m on sterling whilst Utd spent £60m on Martial.

Would genuinely be interested to see the consensus on here over who the better signing was out of Sterling and Martial back when it happened.

Guest DAVIDB69
Get rid, immediately, of Martial, Young, Smalling, Shaw, Rojo, Jones, Lukaku, Sanchez and Fred.  None of these players are remotely good enough for Man United.
Matic and Mata are on the fence for me at the moment.  As for who to sign?  I'd start looking at the likes of Harry Kane (an established 30 goal a season Barclays striker), Benjamin Pavard (and mold him into a centre back) and Josh Kimmich (an already established centre back),
As for the midfield? I don't even know where to start.  There's almost zero creativity in there if Pogba doesn't fancy it on the day.

Harry Kane would not join man united it’s a step down

• 2 months later...

So pathetic and sad to see a glory hunting Scottish person who pretends to be a Liverpool fan getting involved with this rivalry. Liverpool fans don't like Man Utd fans because they're from Manchester and there's a lot of rivalry between the two neighbouring cities.  You're not from either pal, hundreds of miles away, it's nothing to do with you.

Edited by Kuro