Man Utd

Kuro

So if Ole is to be sacked who do you think would be a good appointment?

I quite like the Wolves manager.... however Allergi is out a job right now
Come to a massive payoff agreeement with Spurs for Pochettino. Spend about 150 mill on Kane in the summer.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
So if Ole is to be sacked who do you think would be a good appointment?

I quite like the Wolves manager.... however Allergi is out a job right now

Come to a massive payoff agreeement with Spurs for Pochettino. Spend about 150 mill on Kane in the summer.

Or offer Eriksen the economy of a small country in wages per week on a 7 year contract

They'd be wise to leave OGS where he is for now.

Priority is above him. They need to sort out a Director of Football and establish a proper structure to the club. Bringing in a coach before that is not just pointless, but potentially harmful as if he doesn't match up with the structure above him they'll end up losing another couple of years.

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

:lol: ... where were you when the Lolverpool squad was making up dedicated threads and posting page after page. 

Have you taken me off ignore GMan ?

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

[emoji38] ... where were you when the Lolverpool squad was making up dedicated threads and posting page after page. 
Have you taken me off ignore GMan ?
So you are just going to carry on acting like a child ? Especially if you are on last warning fairly dangerous dont you think?
I have you on ignore but I pick and choose. For example while in the man United thread I'd expect you to be constructive about them rather than just a lot of shite.

Hoping we can keep this thread on track Rab rather than you just posting shite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1512749-sir-alex-fergusons-final-25-signings-as-manchester-united-manager-where-are-they-now%3famp

A lot of his final signings were brutal . You would like to think they will turn to being a club once again

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So you are just going to carry on acting like a child ? Especially if you are on last warning fairly dangerous dont you think?
I have you on ignore but I pick and choose. For example while in the man United thread I'd expect you to be constructive about them rather than just a lot of shite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1512749-sir-alex-fergusons-final-25-signings-as-manchester-united-manager-where-are-they-now%3famp

A lot of his final signings were brutal . You would like to think they will turn to being a club once again

Why would he be like that in a Man Utd thread - he doesn't do it anywhere else.

Cue usual pish about The Ev, Jacko etc

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Have me on ignore out just pick and choose :lol:

Not allowed to take the mickey out of other clubs I’ve really heard it all now. 

29 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why would he be like that in a Man Utd thread - he doesn't do it anywhere else.

Cue usual pish about The Ev, Jacko etc

Now he's dished out 6 red dots to me in the last 17 minutes! :lol: What a f****** tube.

United are broken at the very top. A poor director of football and weak ownership are the two main culprits.

Secondary is the presence of a few guys who apparently are talented but full of their own self worth or simply aren't good enough any more.

You could empty out about 2/3rd of that squad and replace them but the issue is that they've fallen so far, they are now nowhere near a draw for the big names in world football.

They also have two talented footballers up top in Rashford and Martial, but neither of whom are really established goalscorers. They need someone who can score with far more regularity. I thought it was mental getting shot of Lukaku without a viable alternative already set up to replace him.