Man Utd

Kuro

Guest DAVIDB69

The days of spurs players leaving to join man united are long gone it’s now a step down , at very best a step sideways

18 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Kuro

As a well respected poster for many days...

Show your face and put your team up. 

Or just come out with it. Man on truth.

I don't really support a team.  Was raised a rangers fan and abandoned them when I got to about 19.

I think Tierney is a good shout for LB, and cheap.  So a whole new back five with Romero behind

Wan-Bissaka   Koulibaly  Umtiti  Tierney 

All for about £170 million, leaving you still in profit with the players leaving and also in profit in wages.  Sanchez could go too, cheeky wee bid for Sessegnon (£30 million) and Van der Beek (£35 million).   

Then turn your attention to midfield.  I would let Mata go, bid for Ndombele (£35 million), and then be on the hunt for two or three central midfielders, at least one a DM  Possibly one very experienced as well like Rakitic or Pjanic.  

Saw they were linked with Dembele this week, he is a class act with still a good season or two in him, possibly him if cheap.  Matic could go.

Edited by Kuro

I think a bid for Declan Rice would be in order too, though expensive having signed a new deal recently.  Perfect player for them to build their midfield around. Also Rabiot but you may have to pay him ridiculous wages to get.him to choose Man Utd over his other options.

Cavani decent shout for a couple of seasons too, if the money wasn't ridiculous.

Guys like him, Umtiti, Koulibaly and Rabiot are perfect for the EPL and would absolutely storm it.  

Obviously Tagliafico at LB as alternative to Tierney, slightly more expensive but not much.  Meunier squad player cover both sides.

Jones, Bailly, Young, Darmian all gone.

On 09/05/2019 at 22:35, SpiderDee said:

Despite Man Utd being consistently pish since Sir Alex left have they not still won more major honours in that time than Liverpool ??

Jose Mourinho alone has won more.

42 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

United have confirmed that Ander Herrera is being allowed to leave at the end of the season.

I thought he was one of their few players that showed any fight.

Herrera is one of their better players. A good few will be going, some rightly, others because they don't want to piss about battling for a top 6 position whilst failing in the Europa League.

On 04/05/2019 at 08:06, Bairnardo said:

I used to think I liked United. Turns out I just liked Fergie. Whats left there now playing in the same stadium is almost Sevco levels of imitation and it is definitely very funny.

Under Fergerson they were great to watch. Now, whilst it's amusing to see just how ghastly they are, they are dire to watch.

1 minute ago, meanmistermustard said:

Herrera is one of their better players. A good few will be going, some rightly, others because they don't want to piss about battling for a top 6 position whilst failing in the Europa League.

Under Fergerson they were great to watch. Now, whilst it's amusing to see just how ghastly they are, they are dire to watch.

I also think they will have played under OGS for a few months now and realise he won’t improve them.

You are right that the good ones will want to play in the CL.