29 minutes ago, renton said:

Do Mo fans have any preferences for who they want in that 9th spot at FT on Saturday?

Probably Falkirk if by some miracle they were to drag themselves off the bottom spot. Failing that, Queens preferably, with a hopefully still injured Dobbie

Probably prefer Alloa too.
Be interesting though, both teams with nothing to lose. Partick, QOS and Falkirk have everything to lose though. Gate money, prize money and their esteem would take a massive dunt if they were to go down.

Crane was excellent for Alloa last season but has been genuinely terrible for us. In an ideal world we’d drop him for the play-off but probably too late to be making the change.

Forfar losing too. As it stands a draw would get us second, and Queens are in the play-off with Montrose. Can all change still...

I recall everyone being happy when he signed for us. Not sure why.
He was good last season.

You want to see this cut inside for the goal though. It was so telegraphed and over the top I thought about climbing off the terrace to stop him myself, but I naively assumed Crane had it under control.

1-1. It was a goal. Little else to add.

Crane was excellent for Alloa last season but has been genuinely terrible for us. In an ideal world we’d drop him for the play-off but probably too late to be making the change.

Forfar losing too. As it stands a draw would get us second, and Queens are in the play-off with Montrose. Can all change still...
You were correct it did.

Not surprisingly that was a bit of a non event. Two teams playing effectively their reserve sides and trying their best not to get injured/booked/sent off ahead of the playoffs. That said .. I’ve seen a lot worse! Raith probably deserved to win but frankly who cares. Onwards to Tuesday. Mon the Mo!!