Independence Marches - 2019

Colkitto

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Considering the majority of the people in that area will be playing a part in the march itself, the small minority who are "distrupted" will just have to deal with it.

I'll tell you what is a pain and a complete waste of police resources though. A couple of hundred bald fat men with drums and flutes who will only hold marches as long as they are allowed to spit and shout abuse at priests.

100,000 indyref marchers requires less police resources than 100 Rangers supporters orange bigots.

Lots of words and little sense.  As I said, tragic for idiots like you to make it something to do with Rangers.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lots of words and little sense.  As I said, tragic for idiots like you to make it something to do with Rangers.

Wherever bigotry is concerned. Rangers make it their own business to be involved in some way. bQshDtu.png

4 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Ban these racist, anti English, Republican marches. It's 2019 ffs. Scotland is better than this

Better tell these people not to bother turning up then.

DesaVy9X4AE259N.jpg

Ljsl9nQ.png

How many Catholics will be welcomed into the next orange walk m8?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

A week past on Thursday as a day trip to sign off the solicitor's fees wrt to my auld dear's estate.

How is this in the least bit relevant?

You are moaning about roads getting closed,since the commonwealth games the roads are constantly closed off for all different events happening.
Even the orange fest  was moved to finish at George square because glasga green was double booked. 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are moaning about roads getting closed,since the commonwealth games the roads are constantly closed off for all different events happening.
Even the orange fest  was moved to finish at George square because glasga green was double booked. 

I was simply regurgitating the usual dross we get on here when groups go on a march , Willy.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I was simply regurgitating the usual dross we get on here when groups go on a march , Willy.

What "usual dross" do we get on here when groups go on a march? The only time there is a problem is when the motive of the march is to create havoc and commit hate crimes on racial/sectarian grounds. You know, your kind of march.

There is generally no fuss otherwise.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

In fairness to Kincy, didn't the Yes marches from 2014 spawn Gerry Cinnamon? I know the heathens have no culture at all but it's worth thinking about.

Nah he got his leg up at the  HoF rallies in George Square before Indy ref 1.