• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Colkitto

Independence Marches - 2019

Following on from last weeks indy march in the Western Isles, we have a big one coming up in Glasgow this Saturday 4th May.

KELVINGROVE-GLASGOW GREEN
LEAVE 1.30PM SHARP

Kelvingrove, Kelvinway, Gibson St, Woodlands Rd, Sauchiehall St, Pitt St, West George St, Blythswood Sq, West George St, Nelson Mandela Pl, West George St, George St, High St, Saltmarket, Glasgow Green

23 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

I will go to this. 

Ditto

45 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Ditto

I can confirm I will also be in attendance. 

4 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

clowns.png

Want to smell my flower, precious petal?

Yeah I'll be going along too. Doubt I'll hang around GG too long after though as pretty much rinse and repeat of previous speakers/performers.

11 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Following on from last weeks indy march in the Western Isles, we have a big one coming up in Glasgow this Saturday 4th May.

KELVINGROVE-GLASGOW GREEN
LEAVE 1.30PM SHARP

Kelvingrove, Kelvinway, Gibson St, Woodlands Rd, Sauchiehall St, Pitt St, West George St, Blythswood Sq, West George St, Nelson Mandela Pl, West George St, George St, High St, Saltmarket, Glasgow Green

Do we really have to tolerate these c***s holding up traffic, disrupting the city centre and making life difficult for folk?

Make them walk about a muddy field for an hour if they think their point is so serious.  Why should we indulge these incels and and squander valuable police resources?

Plus their 'choons' are bound to be shite.

Edited by The_Kincardine

30 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Do we really have to tolerate these c***s holding up traffic, disrupting the city centre and making life difficult for folk?

Make them walk about a muddy field for an hour if they think their point is so serious.  Why should we indulge these incels and and squander valuable police resources?

Just like when your lot have bigot marches near enough every second week? Bolt. 

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why the f**k should it bother or concern you - given that you're (presumably) happily ensconced in the leafy, tory county of Buckinghamshire?

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Just like when your lot have bigot marches near enough every second week? Bolt. 

My lot?  Do you mean folk who live in South Bucks?  I have never once experienced said march.  You haven't, either.

3 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Imagine getting bent out of shape at the prospect of Scotland being a normal, powerful county.    Rangers fans are wrong 'uns.    

This bit of the thread has nothing to do with Rangers.  Why are you even mentioning us?