East Fife v Forfar

East Fife 1-3 Forfar Athletic
Hilson (67mins)
Good goal!!!
Forfar have been a different side in the 2nd half!!!

HT
East Fife 1-1 Forfar Athletic
IMG_0884.thumb.jpg.5946739546182cfbc051a52b8bae884e.jpg
Until the last 10 minutes, we were absolutely bossing this game and Forfar were lucky not to be 2 or 3 goals down, more of the same in the second half should do!!!
Still can't work out if Watt's chance was one of the worst misses I've ever seen or one of the best goal saving tackles I've ever seen, from about 6 inches out as well, have to wait on the Video!!!
How did that work out..

1st 30 minutes was the worst defending of the season, managed to get to half time on level terms then turned it around 2nd half. Just to get to the playoffs has been a remarkable achievement from everyone.

1st 30 minutes was the worst defending of the season, managed to get to half time on level terms then turned it around 2nd half. Just to get to the playoffs has been a remarkable achievement from everyone.
It has. Any success beyond this is a bonus. Will head over to Starks on Tuesday hoping to keep things alive followed by a big gate on Sat.

10 & 15 caused the forfar defence problem after problem first half and east fife should of easily been 3 or 4 up
Second half was a different story and we got the 3 points in the end

I hear from my pals that 15 gave you even more problems in the second half and your goalie did wonders.

But hey well done Forfar- I remember when we played you at the beginning of the season away and we were 3 up in no time- the abuse the fans gave the team then!! All credit to the management team and players, your performances since then have been fantastic . You could get promoted and we would all be delighted for you..... how did you guys turn it around?- if in different league please let Darren know.

Well done again.

Apart from Brett not having a save to make of note in the entire game he still had to pick the ball out of the net three times, but that is why they are in the playoffs and we aren't, they put the few chances away that they got and ours were all wasted!!!
A different Forfar side turned up in the second half, the game could have been over by half time, in our favour, but they turned it around and although I would say that their keeper did win the game for them with some outstanding saves a draw was the most we deserved out of that!!!
Well done Forfar, you deserve to be where you are and good luck in the Playoffs!!!

I liked how you could here the commentor asking the cameraman if he got the first goal.
Apart from that, I really like your highlight package, well done lads. Lots of other clubs could learn from you.
Quick question. Could you not get the main camera angle a bit higher, seems very much pitch level. Would also help the guy doing the work.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I liked how you could here the commentor asking the cameraman if he got the first goal.
Apart from that, I really like your highlight package, well done lads. Lots of other clubs could learn from you.
Quick question. Could you not get the main camera angle a bit higher, seems very much pitch level. Would also help the guy doing the work.

Thanks for the feedback.

The game is filmed from the back of the stand so unfortuanely that's as high as we can go

5 minutes ago, landerson1990 said:

Thanks for the feedback.

The game is filmed from the back of the stand so unfortuanely that's as high as we can go

Get on the roof. 

Or...since Falkirk are now in the league you will be able to extend and expand, you'll be like the New Camp;).

Hope I don't need to watch any of yer pishe next season.

Only joking, keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Or...since Falkirk are now in the league you will be able to extend and expand, you'll be like the New Camp;).

No need for EFTV for the Falkirk games. I assume BT Sport will have snapped up the rights to those.

There will be no room on the gantry when Falkirk TV comes to town next season, mair gear than the BBC outside broadcast unit and that's rich coming from us!! Can't wait for the battle of the commentator double acts! And here's another couple just for fun !!!