East Fife v Forfar

7 hours ago, nofixedability said:

2nd place would be our highest finish in leagues since 91/92 season, hope we do it deserve it for our second half to the season. Plus need to keep up momentum for the play-offs.

Pretty sure 91-92 was the Hegarty relegation party

Hopefully we can end the season with a win and clinch fifth don’t care how much we win by or who scores !! 

PS my first home game since the win over the rovers in November also, should be interesting since it’s Forfar who are our opponents hopefully it’s spectacular as a 5-4 result ;)

#StayingPostive

#MonTheFife

Come on surely a win in somewhat 15 games?? Since Forfar have already secured what should be a P.O. and rest what they have over Raith/championship team. Kemon.....I’ll trade my twenty score petrol to come up the M8 for a ef win since we’re all putting stakes in like the title says :lol:

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

Can we get the 3pts to clinch the 107k on offer for 2nd place or will our bogey ground haunt us again??
Loved old Bayview and the crumbling terracing.

Thread a wee bit quiet from us EF fans- so just landed in Dubai so have a few thoughts.

First of all well done Forfar. Hope you get second. Your qualification to the playoffs is well deserved!

We EF fans are still in shock re our teams collapse in the last quarter so we are hurting and quiet- but hey we all recognise how well Forfar have done and are just envious that we could not do the same.

Enjoy your next few weeks- its well deserved- wish you well- but think we will beat you on Saturday- we have done it twice before this year!

You can get promoted!- go for it!

8 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Let’s lie down so raith take another financial hit from coming third haha

Or Montrose beat them i’d rather end the season on the final day on a high tbh with a win surely were due a win since the Stranraer game in somewhat February time.:unsure2:

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

21 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Or Montrose beat them i’d rather end the season on the final day on a high tbh with a win surely were due a win since the Stranraer game in somewhat February time.:unsure2:

Hope your not planning a party, the tractor boys are in town.

giphy.gif

Financially a win guarantees us not just £20K more than finishing third but the added bonus, again financially, of the home leg on Saturday (providing we don't go and get pumped in the away leg first) that gets us a potentially larger home gate, more money over the bar and hospitality. Perhaps a generous players' win bonus for tomorrow with the condition we are still in it after the game at Starks?

HT
East Fife 1-1 Forfar Athletic
IMG_0884.jpg
Until the last 10 minutes, we were absolutely bossing this game and Forfar were lucky not to be 2 or 3 goals down, more of the same in the second half should do!!!
Still can't work out if Watt's chance was one of the worst misses I've ever seen or one of the best goal saving tackles I've ever seen, from about 6 inches out as well, have to wait on the Video!!!