Today's scores 29/4

Marten

1 minute ago, pheasant plucker said:

Impressive catching all those goals and keeping the nation informed at the same time Marten emoji106.png

On 2 occasions the next goal was scored before my P&B phone app had refreshed after my previous update. :lol:

I was at the game as well. Ten days ago Luncarty beat them 10-0 in a league game, but I always wonder why teams run up the score in cup matches where the goal difference doesn't count. It would have been kind to have stopped at nine.

Hard working, dedicated people at Coupar Angus. Must be tough to keep going under these circumstances. Not much help, but I bought 10 half time draw tickets last night and donated my winnings (£3) back to the club.

24 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

I was at the game as well. Ten days ago Luncarty beat them 10-0 in a league game, but I always wonder why teams run up the score in cup matches where the goal difference doesn't count. It would have been kind to have stopped at nine.

Hard working, dedicated people at Coupar Angus. Must be tough to keep going under these circumstances. Not much help, but I bought 10 half time draw tickets last night and donated my winnings (£3) back to the club.

To be honest, I don't even think Luncarty pressed that hard, especially not after the first 20 minutes. If they'd have wanted to, they could easily have reached 20.

I agree re. your second bit, also bought some half time draw tickets for that reason (although I had no winnings to donate back!).

14 minutes ago, corner said:

Is that an actual bus shelter pressed into service as spectator cover, far side, level with the box? Excellent if so, and whatever, fair play and good luck to CA.

Yep, it's an actual bus shelter. :)