Queen's Park V Peterheid

10 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

It’s a good day for the conspiracy theorists !

Every boardroom in the league bar Clyde would like to see Peterhead win the league. Who wants them in league 2 next year with the money they spunk out every year.

i think a draw will be the outcome which gives both Clubs a bit of credibility but more importantly the title to Peterhead.

in the same vein, hopefully Clyde win the play off leaving Brechin and Stenny in league 2, both on similar budgets to everyone else.

Interesting observation but still leaves Annan and EC, both well above the rest of the league. And who know what Club 42 might hold next season if Berwick fail.

Any club who's ambition is to be part of the worst is likely to catch a cold one day. But for day, enjoy your game. Like QP, you won't want to be just a bit-part.

It’s a good day for the conspiracy theorists !
Every boardroom in the league bar Clyde would like to see Peterhead win the league. Who wants them in league 2 next year with the money they spunk out every year.
i think a draw will be the outcome which gives both Clubs a bit of credibility but more importantly the title to Peterhead.
in the same vein, hopefully Clyde win the play off leaving Brechin and Stenny in league 2, both on similar budgets to everyone else.
how about we win the title and peterhead go up through the play offs [emoji16]

Matchday programme courtesy of our highly-professional media team...great cover pic of Hart setting the mood; hopefully it's not a "thanks and farewell". Interesting piece on page 8 for those that think the SFA are new at being a clusterfuck. And a more expansive welcome page from the head coach. Let's hope his words and intent materialise into points for next year.

Big section devoted to Jim McInally for Peterhead fans to enjoy on the journey .

A couple of goals and a consistent performance would be a great end to the season for us. If Peterhead do better than us, then they are better than us. Enjoy the game! 

http://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/QP-v-Peterhead-4th-May-compressed-1.pdf

At this as a neutral. Peterhead have honestly the worst fans I’ve ever encountered watching football. Coasting this game and on the verge of winning the league and promotion yet not one single song from the away end in the first half. Not even a cheer when Cowdenbeath scores against Clyde. Dreadful 

18 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

At this as a neutral. Peterhead have honestly the worst fans I’ve ever encountered watching football. Coasting this game and on the verge of winning the league and promotion yet not one single song from the away end in the first half. Not even a cheer when Cowdenbeath scores against Clyde. Dreadful 

Not at the game due to other commitments but I can assure you that I have cheered and shouted after all three goals.

Given our recent results you can certainly understand the lack of premature celebrations.

3 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Don't worry, the Clyde are going to follow them up to League 1 and give them a thorough spanking for this display of apathy.

Non event on our part. Congratulations to Peterhead. The table doesn't lie. Fans in a coma until the 90th minute was utterly bizarre, though. 
Nae wonder i said to my brother on the 88th minute we could still f**k this up [emoji23]

35 minutes ago, an86 said:

Non event on our part. Congratulations to Peterhead. The table doesn't lie. Fans in a coma until the 90th minute was utterly bizarre, though. 

I get what you're saying about not singing etc, but I doubt you'll hear songs from the fans of any of the other ex HFL clubs. 

In my 40 years of watching HFL , I cannot remember songs from the fans of any of the clubs. 

1 minute ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

I get what you're saying about not singing etc, but I doubt you'll hear songs from the fans of any of the other ex HFL clubs. 

In my 40 years of watching HFL , I cannot remember songs from the fans of any of the clubs. 

aye right 

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Nae wonder i said to my brother on the 88th minute we could still f**k this up emoji23.png

You must have seen something I couldn't. Game was over at HT. Full marks to PFC and McInally for a high pressing game and no space/time on the ball for QP. Two good goals too, though questionable from a defensive viewpoint. Better team won on the day; best team won over the season. Congratulations! 

3 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Watched the Ross County v QOS game on TV the week before. Same thing. 3-0 up, about to be promoted to Premier, could hear a pin drop

They're just kiddy on teams from up there....;)

10 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

5ccddb70e887d_PFCCongratulations.jpg.2bfdc35df949e3146d780179e77af6d0.jpg

Congratulations to Peterhead. Kept going when Edinburgh started to falter. Ultimately the big gap opened up earlier in the season was just too much for us. Not helped by the 4 points which from memory put us something like 11 or 12 points behind. At least we made it a bit of a contest. Hope to see you next year.