Queen's Park V Peterheid

Absolutely buzzing for this today but also shitting myself.

It would be heartbreaking to lose the title, especially from the position we were in. Playoffs haven’t been our friends in recent times so I wouldn’t have much hope for them. (Also if Clyde win the league I don’t think if I’d be able to come back on this site for a long time)

Let’s hope we can finally get over the line though. Will be a battle as Queen’s Park have given us some tough games this season and I’m sure the players on both sides will be up for it. Mon ih toon! [emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji170]

10 hours ago, mo83 said:

f**k winning the league at Hampden and not getting to run on the pitch.Should have had it wrapped up last Saturday

The best bit of the highlights video from last week (Stirling uploaded one, FYI) is the presentation crew starting to erect the platform in the corner of the ground just as Peason sticks oot a wee jab at the ba'. 

Double handling, they call that.

Edited by Officer Barbrady

15 minutes ago, bluetoonscotty said:

It would be heartbreaking to lose the title, especially from the position we were in. Playoffs haven’t been our friends in recent times so I wouldn’t have much hope for them. (Also if Clyde win the league I don’t think if I’d be able to come back on this site for a long time)

Let’s hope we can finally get over the line though. Will be a battle as Queen’s Park have given us some tough games this season and I’m sure the players on both sides will be up for it. Mon ih toon! emoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji170.png

Hope clyde do it. But can't begrudge Peterhead as they have also had a great season. The points deduction was hard to take for us. 

Let’s hope we can finally get over the line though. Will be a battle as Queen’s Park have given us some tough games this season and I’m sure the players on both sides will be up for it. Mon ih toon! [emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji170]
Cracking day for both Clyde and peterhead fans this is what following your team is all about let's see how it all pans out one lot will be in celebrating the other licking their wounds and heading for the play offs
which at least is some consolation I think it will be a bigger blow for Peterhead not to win the title especially basically having 4 game to get 6 points to win the title ( just adding to the pressure there [emoji23]) for queens park and cowdenbeath beating a team and stopping a league title being won at your ground always a nice way to finish the season[emoji6]

so it's last game of the season drama for the title , bring it on

Safe journey to all the Peterhead fans coming down for game

Just up. Looked out the window thinking it was a beautiful sunny morning ........which it is............but its blowing a gale, and the hailstones are rattling against the window!
Summer fitba , eh
Hampden here we come..........if I can find my t shirt.......
Sunny here; flip flops weather.

4 minutes ago, an86 said:

Not enough begging from Clyde fans on here for my liking. Not sure they've done enough to deserve us to turn up today. 

I'm sure the amateurs will be professional today.

26 minutes ago, an86 said:

Not enough begging from Clyde fans on here for my liking. Not sure they've done enough to deserve us to turn up today. 

My second favourite amateur team after Strathaven Dynamo. Got all my fingers and toes crossed you win today! 

Mon the QPFC!

24 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

My second favourite amateur team after Strathaven Dynamo. Got all my fingers and toes crossed you win today! 

Mon the QPFC!

Better. 

It’s a good day for the conspiracy theorists !

Every boardroom in the league bar Clyde would like to see Peterhead win the league. Who wants them in league 2 next year with the money they spunk out every year.

i think a draw will be the outcome which gives both Clubs a bit of credibility but more importantly the title to Peterhead.

in the same vein, hopefully Clyde win the play off leaving Brechin and Stenny in league 2, both on similar budgets to everyone else.