Queen's Park V Peterheid

Another distinct lack of The Fash Loyal on yet another match thread. I may personally thoroughly dislike 97% of them (not only their posters btw) but genuinely don't mind reading what they have to say.....and this showing is utterly pathetic. Even Edinburgh supporters are getting involved and thinking they know better than McDonagh, like real supporters do after a collapse - the Fash have seemingly simultaneously contracted progressive mutism and thrown all online devices into the sea, rather than totally losing their shit for our enjoyment, and demanding heids on spikes for yet another debacle. I thought PFC had a use in Scottish football, but on this evidence, do they bollocks.

Edited by Officer Barbrady

So how many do Peterhead fans reckon they will bring? More than the Challenge Cup semi final? 

Is Saturday one of those days when a club puts on free buses in the hope that more folk than usual from the town travel down to support their local team? 

Another distinct lack of The Fash Loyal on yet another match thread. I may personally thoroughly dislike 97% of them (not only their posters btw) but genuinely don't mind reading what they have to say.....and this showing is utterly pathetic. Even Edinburgh supporters are getting involved and thinking they know better than McDonagh, like real supporters do after a collapse - the Fash have seemingly simultaneously contracted progressive mutism and thrown all online devices into the sea, rather than totally losing their shit for our enjoyment, and demanding heids on spikes for yet another debacle. I thought PFC had a use in Scottish football, but on this evidence, do they bollocks.
Wibble

1 hour ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Jeez man, is there nothing that escapes your ire these days? 'Bout time you had another personality/ID change:rolleyes:

Just now, The Spider said:

Jeez man, is there nothing that escapes your ire these days? 'Bout time you had another personality/ID change:rolleyes:

C'mon Spidey, you know better than that. It's not polemical if it's just an observation, surely. I'm clearly supporting their getting involved.

5 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

C'mon Spidey, you know better than that. It's not polemical if it's just an observation, surely. I'm clearly supporting their getting involved.

So tempted to respond with Shite! Utter Shite!, but you already know I'm better than that.

PS - be careful calling me Spidey - it might remind others of an old sparring partner who used to call me that, with whom you've no connection whatsoever.

16 hours ago, ScottR96 said:

We've also been managed by two Lisbon Lions, and had various ex Celtic players on the books. Hardly relevant though, is it?

Just decide which club is more likely to keep a rapist on their books and run with that comparison.

36 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
40 minutes ago, The man with no name said:
Never has a game felt so weird. Want to beat Peterhead but would hate Clyde to win the league.

Queen's Park and Cowdenbeath wins then?

Would take a draw and Clyde win 4-0. Think that would make Peterhead champions by 1 goal.

Have just been looking at the table and Saturdays fixtures, and we could potentially move to 5th if Stirling are beaten, or drop to 7th if cowdenbeath win. I don't know what the difference in prize money is, but we still have something to play for other than which way the helicopter goes. Always good to go into the player awards after the game on a high, so here's hoping we can get a result, and let the other teams worry about who's crowned champion at 4.45.