west cup

bootsanyone

I think it will be a very tight game  two very good teams and much will depend on the attitude on the night. Oban will contest every ball and if Bannockburn aren't up for it that could be there downfall.

Guest Mick Kennedy

I don’t do diplomatic, I’m sure people know that. If I didn’t want them to win I would say so trust me mate. 

BB manager is someone I regard as a friend and who I have the utmost respect for, so I hope he wins it. I have nothing against BB at all nothing more than I want to beat them when we play them. My issue has always been with the people who follow them and the abuse they give people.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Yeh it will be a good game, I’m not saying BB are favourites as I haven’t seen Oban. 

These games are always difficult, I was surprised by how comfortable BB and Our semis were. 

On 4/30/2019 at 13:07, Crazy Feet said:

Bannockburn rightly favourites but Oban will be no pushover. Game being played on big 3G park could be the difference.

I thought the size of the park might have made a difference in the semi against Shortlees. That Knapp would have lots of space to open up and run at Oban. Never turned out that way.