Rangers vs Hibs

7 hours ago, H Wragg said:

Haven't read the thread so apologies if it's already been discussed....

Why did Hibs not contest the dropped ball?

Hanlon said post match that Madden told him Rangers would return the ball to us. 

I yearn for the old days of properly contested drop balls, all this sportsmanship guff is ruining the game.

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I don’t remember McGregor doing any of that stuff in England or when he plays for Scotland.

Maybe he knows he’ll get away with it at Rangers.

That's exactly why he does it.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Dare I question saint lord David Gray as having a bit of an off day? Lot of their breakthroughs came on hibs' right and he was awfully high up the park.

Not sure it's the player's fault, TBH. Rangers were streaming down the left wing on a regular basis in the first half too, mostly because there was nobody around to mark Tav. Between that and the bizarre first 15 minutes of the second half where if there was any possibility that a forward or sideways pass might get intercepted the ball was passed all the way back to Rocky, it feels like Hecky was using the game as some sort of tactical lab experiment. Given how lucky we were to scrape a point at ER last time, maybe he was right to try out random stuff.

Edited by Aim Here

9 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

McGregor is identical to Lennon, but with big, funny gloves.

Disagree. Lennon has mental health issues of his own to deal with and more rage than the average person but he is generally in control compared to McGregor and tends to respond to real rather than imagined slights. It’s a different thing and McGregor seems  more of a danger to himself and others. 

Disagree. Lennon has mental health issues of his own to deal with and more rage than the average person but he is generally in control compared to McGregor and tends to respond to real rather than imagined slights. It’s a different thing and McGregor seems  more of a danger to himself and others. 

I generally think you’re a decent poster so forgive me but why the f**k do you think it’s appropriate to be commenting on various football figures mental health?

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I generally think you’re a decent poster so forgive me but why the f**k do you think it’s appropriate to be commenting on various football figures mental health?

I am genuinely concerned for the guy. I also commented on Kieran Tierney’s physical health yesterday, is that taboo too?

Edited by The OP

19 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

My team: St Mirren 

Not sure who you're trying to impress here, the Hearts fans or the Rangers fans, but quite frankly its disgusting behaviour.

Have a word with yourself.

Dearie me. Afraid I have to agree.

I've no love for either side but Hibs are far more palatable than Hearts.

I don’t remember anything like his current behaviour when he played for Rangers 1872-2012 either. Yes he was an arsehole but he didn’t seem ill. I said in another thread I genuinely think he has some sort of disorder - my amateur diagnosis would be Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and I genuinely hope he gets some professional help.

Hid did it for the first incarnation of Rangers both domestic and European games and in internationals too.

He hasn't changed a bit.

Lennon may or may not be in control but he imagines slights all the time.
One fan's reaction to him acting like a dick becomes proof of endemic racism.

17 hours ago, The OP said:

I don’t remember anything like his current behaviour when he played for Rangers 1872-2012 either. Yes he was an arsehole but he didn’t seem ill. I said in another thread I genuinely think he has some sort of disorder - my amateur diagnosis would be Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and I genuinely hope he gets some professional help.

thug_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

mcg2_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Edited by Drew Brees

His reaction to a slight tangle with Max Lowe at the Ibrox game the previous weekend was ludicrously OTT as well.

A complete seething mess................and I wouldn't rule out professional help being the answer.