Rangers vs Hibs

As to the match? Watched on delay as had family stuff on.

Pretty poor fare from us, didnt cause Rangers too many issues during the match. One shot on target brought out a very good save from The Animal and that was very much that.

Rangers looked ok without being startling, they will need a big improvement to get anything from the Celtic match next week.

Us? Seasons over, Hecky can start building his own team now.

As to the MacGregor stuff - not sure exactly how long the SFA ban should be? His karate kick and feigning injury was awful - even in a season of 5 (?) sendings off and various other awful stuff from him.

This guy can be a very good keeper, but to be honest he is a pretty despicable human being.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

My team: St Mirren 

Not sure who you're trying to impress here, the Hearts fans or the Rangers fans, but quite frankly its disgusting behaviour.

Have a word with yourself.

Well, I'm certainly impressed that he should take the trouble to pick at that unhealed scab and cause you an irritating bleed.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

My team: St Mirren 

Not sure who you're trying to impress here, the Hearts fans or the Rangers fans, but quite frankly its disgusting behaviour.

Have a word with yourself.

Strange given every jambo I know despises St Mirren

25 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Strange given every jambo I know despises St Mirren

What's strange about that? If St Mirren fans remember Albert Kidd day at all, it's that day they had yet another drubbing by Celtic. They're pretty much completely oblivious to the seething unquenchable hatred harboured by Jambos Of A Certain Age to St Mirren FC, and only dimly aware of their pivotal role in the worst day in Jambo History.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

What's strange about that? If St Mirren fans remember Albert Kidd day at all, it's that day they had yet another drubbing by Celtic. They're pretty much completely oblivious to the seething unquenchable hatred harboured by Jambos Of A Certain Age to St Mirren FC, and only dimly aware of their pivotal role in the worst day in Jambo History.

Touché 

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

I don’t remember McGregor doing any of that stuff in England or when he plays for Scotland.

Maybe he knows he’ll get away with it at Rangers.

I don’t remember anything like his current behaviour when he played for Rangers 1872-2012 either. Yes he was an arsehole but he didn’t seem ill. I said in another thread I genuinely think he has some sort of disorder - my amateur diagnosis would be Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and I genuinely hope he gets some professional help.

I don’t remember anything like his current behaviour when he played for Rangers 1872-2012 either. Yes he was an arsehole but he didn’t seem ill. I said in another thread I genuinely think he has some sort of disorder - my amateur diagnosis would be Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and I genuinely hope he gets some professional help.
Weird, I hope he gets a two footed tackle to the windpipe the cheating *** c**t.

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

Failed suicide bomber thread for this pish.

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

I just watched the game. McGregor is a clown.

What the f**k was that about.

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Failed suicide bomber thread for this pish.

It is a helluva coincidental acronym but it’s a legit condition.

He was always an amoral, below average IQ scumbag who you had to remind yourself was innocent until proven guilty but now he is an obvious danger to society. In every game he is raging out of all proportion with any slight or perceived injustice or unfavourable decision and he regularly kicks out whenever someone comes within about 5 yards of him.

4 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Haven't read the thread so apologies if it's already been discussed....

Why did Hibs not contest the dropped ball?

When you've been the victims of a conspiracy, as Irish clubs like Hibs have been for centuries, you tire of trying to fight injustice.

I know you didn't mean to be insensitive, but your question was a bit like asking Rosa Parks why she didn't put her feet up on the bus seat for good measure.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, The OP said:

It is a helluva coincidental acronym but it’s a legit condition.

He was always an amoral, below average IQ scumbag who you had to remind yourself was innocent until proven guilty but now he is an obvious danger to society. In every game he is raging out of all proportion with any slight or perceived injustice or unfavourable decision and he regularly kicks out whenever someone comes within about 5 yards of him.

McGregor is identical to Lennon, but with big, funny gloves.